Chapter 2

Nami walked out of the college and saw the whole crew waiting by the steps. Well... the whole crew. She suppressed a heavy sigh and headed toward her friends.

Once she reached them she asked about the thing that was causing her irritation. "Where exactly are Zoro and Sanji-kun?" Nami questioned with a sickly sweet smile. Ussop and Chopper gulped audibly and hid behind Franky, though he looked a bit scared too.

"Well uhh, Zoro was taking forever so Sanji went to look for him," Ussop explained nervously and rubbed the back of his head. "You know how he has zero sense of direction." Usopp laughed shakily while nudging Chopper who joined him. They immediately quieted when their resident red-head shot them a heavy glare.

Nami rubbed her temples. They had better hurry up as Luffy rarely did this. "Whatever. We'll just go without them, I swear sometimes I just wanna kill those two idiots." Nami frowned and gestured to the back of the school.

She did have a pretty good guess of why their Captain had called them together in the middle of class - even if it was the last class of the day. It seemed by the smirk on Robin's face to understand the reason for this little meeting.

Nami glanced at the rest of the crew while walking. She assumed that Usopp, Chopper, and Franky were clueless since they were honestly pretty dense when it comes to stuff like this. Brook, however, was strangely not and was actually pretty perspective. It was probably because he was older than the rest of them, even if they could never get the exact age out of the guy.

Nami pulled out her smartphone and read over the text Luffy had sent to the Strawhats group chat.

Luffy: Guys come to the back of the school I have a huge surprise! Captain's orders!

Factoring in what Luffy sent to them yesterday about finding his soulmate she figured the real meeting between them had gone well. She trusted her Captain's decisions but she knew that he was also pretty naive and easily trusted. They all had their fair share of experiences dealing with the trouble magnet that was Luffy. That was the biggest reason why the crew always made sure to never leave Luffy alone when they all went out together. He attracted the weirdest people and not all of them were good.

So, since she knew nothing about this person she would decide if they were good enough for Luffy or not. Not just anybody was allowed to get with their cute little captain. Zoro and Sanji would vehemently agree as well. The three of them were probably the biggest obstacles for this person. She smirked, this was going to be fun.

She looked over at Robin and they made eye contact. She smiled at her and Nami caught the silent agreement. Looks like it wasn't just them looking out for him. Just then the crew rounded the last corner and what they saw shocked them and they froze in place. Nami turned wide eyes on her Captain and his mate, or at least that was who she assumed it was.

///

Law heard footsteps and he figured people were rounding the corner. He looked over just in time to see some... strange individuals staring at him and Luffy. By his count, it was seven people. Luffy's crew was what his mind supplied him.

He saw them staring slightly in shock and he realized that Luffy was still in his lap, with the teen's legs wrapped around his back. Luffy noticed them too and just looked over at them with a happy go lucky expression and didn't appear embarrassed in the slightest.

Not that Law was either, he couldn't care less. After all, Luffy was his and he was Luffy's and he wanted everyone to know that. Huh. He didn't think he was the type to be overly possessive but he knew that if anyone so much as looked at his mate wrong he would get pissed off.