Chapter 3

Why did everything that involved this family go to shit? He doesn't understand how one family could have this many issues. And Law knew issues. The Donquixote Family had them in spades.

But being around Garp The Fist, Admiral of the Marines, The Portgas Twins, who were the bane of his entire middle school existence, and his soulmate's father, better known as Dragon, one of the most feared leaders in the Underworld...

Then his own adoptive father, Corazon, Sergeant of the Marines, and his uncle, Doflamingo, the largest Mafia boss in this half of the US... well, Law is about to throw himself out of the nearest window.

His soulmate happily munching on all of the food and completely ignorant - more likely just ignoring - of the tense atmosphere isn't helping either.

He moved his fingers and squeezed the bridge of his nose. His pounding headache was turning into a full-blown migraine. The families kept glaring at each other. The Monkey Clan on the left side of the table going Ace, Sabo, Garp, then Dragon at one head. And on Dragon's right went Doflamingo and then Corazon with a chair separating them. Law was seated at the head on Corazon's side and Luffy beside him.

So, there was fighting happening all over with Luffy's gramps insulting his son. His brothers playfully insulting him and his father -mistaking it for seriousness- defending him. While his uncle just sat back and assessed the situation with a happy smirk on his face. Because that bastard enjoyed Law's suffering.

He groaned and the sound drew the Monkeys' attention and they started trying to antagonize him. Or at least the grandfather did. When it looked like the Marine was about to get up to, 'Teach the brat some manners,' he didn't hear the sound of his boyfriend munching away anymore.

His soulmate's head shot up and he glared - too intimidating for his looks - at everyone that was currently seated at one of the tables at the Baratie and they all immediately shut up. Luffy looked so annoyed which Law hadn't could even happen.

"Gramps, leave Torao alone, and eat." Law was surprised when the old man stared for a few seconds before grumbling under his breath and turning to the food. "Ace. Sabo. Shut up and eat." They gulped and started digging in their food.

His boyfriend turned to look at his dad then Law's uncle and dad. His expression changed from annoyed to happy, "After we eat then we can talk!" And he resumed digging into his food.

Law wondered what the fuck just happened. He wished he could go back and reject the dinner invitation.

----OP----

-Two Days Before-

Law sighed, "Luffy-ya there is no need to drag me. I'm perfectly capable of walking without being led like a child."

The younger raven was currently dragging him inside of his house to introduce him to his brothers. He had no idea what their names even were since they somehow never came up in conversation during their talk at the school.

"I know, Torao," he snickered and tightened his hold on Law's hand, "I just want to hold hands!"

Law did not blush. "W-Whatever." No. He didn't stutter either.

This just pulled another 'shishishi' from Luffy and Law shook his head. They had reached what looked to be the kitchen and Luffy pushed him into a chair. He was about to protest before the teen asked him what he wanted to drink. That was weirdly thoughtful of him.

"Just water is fine." Luffy nodded with a smile and moved to get a glass of water.

"Sabo would be mad at me if I didn't treat a guest right." Law heard Luffy mumble under his breath.