two:

taehyung cried as something prodded at his asshole,he had been cuffed to the bed roughly and now presented for the vampire to see.

"beautiful,"jeongguk commented,pushing at the object,"i can't wait to see how your little ass will wrap around the vibrator, baby."

taehyung was ,on the other hand, panicking. he was completely unsure of what was happening,he only knew that it hurt when jeongguk had pushed a bit of it in before pulling back out.

and that thing,it was huge.

jeongguk hadn't even prepped him or lubed him up.

taehyung let out a loud scream when the vibrator was pushed in slightly,jeongguk smirking.

"oh poor kitten,he's a virgin."jeongguk cooed.

taehyung trashed about in pain,jeongguk having a wave of displeasure flashing onto his face."stop struggling,kitten."

taehyung didn't,or maybe he just couldn't, listen and do as he said.

it hurt too much,and the thing was barely even in.

jeongguk scowled and pressed a button on the remote he had put beside him.

the vibrator vibrated and jeongguk pulled it out before tracing the vibrating object around taehyung's rim.

taehyung let out a small moan,honestly, it felt good when there wasn't pain.it confused the little.

jeongguk smirked,"aww,does kitten like it? does he feel good?"he pushed the vibrator against taehyung's rim harder,increasing the vibrations as he received a bunch of moans from the other,who was by now squirming.

jeongguk smirked again and quickly pushed the vibrator half into taehyung after turning it off.

taehyung's eyes widened and he let out a blood-curdling scream,it felt as if his ass was being torn apart and tears stinged at his eyes.

feeling a bit sympathic,the vampire pulled the object out and squirted a bit of lube he had onto taehyung's hole along with the toy.

then,without warning,he shoved it almost all the way in.

another scream erupted from taehyung's lips,jeongguk pushed it all the way in.

taehyung gasped,it was as if time stopped.

all he could feel was the burning pain in his ass.

before taehyung could even breathe, jeongguk pulled the object almost all the way out and slammed it back in, turning the vibrator on.

taehyung screeched,his eyes rolling back as he arched his back.

it hurt.

"m-ma-master st-stop -  st-op plea-ase--"

he let out a surprised yell when the object brushed against his prostate,screaming out in pain.

smirking,jeongguk thrusted the vibrator in and out a few more times before turning it on to the third setting.

he left ,leaving taehyung a crying,shaking mess.

---

he had lost track of the time.

jeongguk had fallen asleep,and by the time he woke up,two hours had passed by.

his eyes widened when he realised and he dashed to the room he liked to call 'the punishment room'.

"kitten?"he called,dismay washing over him when he saw taehyung completely passed out,cum on the sheets alongside with blood.

his body was still shaking uncontrollably and jeongguk pulled the vibrator out quickly,making taehyung jerk and cry out in pain.