four:

hope y'all are okay with a short update.

---

Taehyung's eyes shot open,an immense need filling his body the moment he sat up.

He had just been having a great dream; his mother was baking him cookies and just as he wanted to bite into one, he woke up.

Taehyung's bottom lip wobbled,where was his mother ?

He blinked and tears formed, right ,he wasn't at home.

Taehyung sniffled, where was his paci? Getting out of bed, all he could think of was finding his favourite blue pacifier.

He opened the door quietly with tears in his eyes,clutching the small blanket he had with him tightly against his chest.

"G-Gukkie..?"Taehyung whispered shakily , pushing open the door to a room he realised at Jeongguk's.

A sleeping figure on a big bed came to view , and softly Taehyung climbed onto the bed, nudging the man.

Jeongguk groaned, his eyes slowly opening as Taehyung whimpered."G-Gukkie, 'wan' my p-paci."

He had basically forgotten about his problem, all he wanted was comfort.

Jeongguk grumbled before he sat up, hitting Taehyung's forehead.Taehyung froze, before tears welled up in his eyes and he started sobbing,his cheeks flushed.

Jeongguk glared at him confused, "What? Stop crying."

Taehyung just sniffled and continued sobbing,"H-Hurts..Want paci.."The older frowned,"What?You don't have to be such a baby about it."

Taehyung raised his shirt and wiped his tears with it, Jeongguk furrowing his brows, what the hell is wrong with him?Is he not a teenager?

"P-Paci."Taehyung mumbled,"P-Pl-Please."

Jeongguk groaned,"What the hell is a paci?"

"P-P-Pac-Paci-fier"Taehyung muttered hesitantly,was that even the correct word?

"Paci-fier??What the hell? Isn't that the thing babies suck on!?"Jeongguk yelled, confused as hell as Taehyung flinched and his lip wobbled."Fuck- I- God,Taehyung. What the hell are you?"

Blinking,Taehyung whispered without difficulty.

"L-Little."

And it clicked, it actually did.

Jeongguk knew what a little was, no, he wasn't just a dumb vampire.

He smirked, but eyes widened slightly when he saw Taehyung grab his hand and stuffing two fingers of his into his mouth. "What the fuck?"

Gently yet hungrily sucking on the man's fingers, Taehyung's eyes got heavy as he sniffled."P-Pwaci,"He muttered.

Jeongguk looked in disgust, before smirking and pulling his fingers out.

Taehyung whimpered, a soft whine leaving his lips as he stared at Jeongguk,who disgustedly wiped his fingers on his shirt.

"Say,"Jeongguk smirked,seeing as Taehyung gazing at him longingly,"How about we have you suck on something else, kitten?"

Taehyung whined and nodded quickly, "W-Want pa-paci."

Jeongguk licked his lips, getting up as he pulled down his boxers, pushing the little down.

Taehyung stared at him, a light blush on his face as he looked at Jeongguk in confusion.

Giving out a groan as he stroked his cock, Jeongguk demanded,"Suck."

Taehyung blinked,opening his mouth to reply when Jeongguk sighed and grabbed onto his hair, shoving his cock into Taehyung's mouth.

Taehyung squeaked, eyes widening and watering as Jeongguk carelessly thrusted, hitting the back of Taehyung's throat.

The little choked, and Jeongguk widened his eyes in slight realization.

He stopped, and Taehyung pulled away, a soft sob leaving his lips.

"Hey,don't have to fucking cry over everything.."

For some reason, the doe eyes and innocent like persona...

He fell for them.

Taehyung sobbed,"I-I want my m-mummy ! Sh-She needs m-m-me.I wanna g-go ho-home."

Jeongguk frowned,"No.As I had already said,you're mine now,kitten."

The little burst into tears, sobbing and letting out soft whimpers.

"Hey,"Jeongguk groaned."Stop."

But Taehyung didn't listen, he just continued crying.

Something in Jeongguk softened, and he sighed."I'll let you go see your mother, okay? But you won't get to talk to her."

Taehyung perked up, sniffling, "r-really?"

"Y..Yeah."

Taehyung cheered, before he snuggled into Jeongguk's bed."Sleep."

Jeongguk glared, before sighing, why was he feeling so... soft ?

He got into bed, he was tired and confused.

"Yeah."

---

SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND CRAPPY UPDATE.

THIS CANT MAKE UP FOR THE WEEKS IVE BEEN GONE .

IDEA FROM STIRFRY0

THANK YOU

AND SORRY AGAIN.

I FORGOT THIS STORY WAS IN ALL LOWER CAPS