Chapter-16

You look at his lips. "I want to kiss you" he says. You look into his eyes. The stars of the night reflected on his lens and you have never felt this calm before. You feel his hands on your body and you feel the heat crawling up. ''Then kiss me." you say and you look at his lips. His hands crawl up to your back. Loki's face is one centimeter removed from your face ad you feel his breathing. you close your eyes and feel his soft lips against yours. Your hands crawl up into his hair and you stand on your toes.

You pull away from the kiss and you see Loki looking at you questioning. "I don't think that we should be doing this". But then you look at his lips and you kiss him again. You hear Loki mumbling something. "Hm?" "Y/N?" You feel him pulling away from the kiss and you desperately try to catch some more taste of his sweet lips. Loki clears his throat "You have to go home". You felt your heart sank but you kept looking into his eyes. "I'm not going home". Loki's eyebrows draw together and you see the caring in his eyes. "I'm not, I want to stay with you.." you pause "and, and with Thor and I just don't want to go back to my father or anyone of my family. I don't like my school anyways".

F/N crosses your mind and you feel tears prickling in your eyes. "I really don't like it on earth". You feel the tears running down your face. Loki is clearly uncomfortable with you crying in front of him and he shifts his weight around. "I will miss F/N... But I really don't want to go home. Please let me stay". Your back stood up straight and you looked Loki in the eye. "I wouldn't want anything else". You touch Loki's face and then you look away. "We better head back to the palace.."

***F/N's pov***

F/N had been on her phone all night trying to make phone calls to everyone. Since you didn't respond to any of her calls or messages, she figured something would be wrong. She had called your parents and even school. Your parents had just said that you were fine but she didn't believe it. Even if they would've said that you were grounded or something, you would've told her.

F/N jumped out of bed. Everything still hurt but she could walk and that was all that mattered. She got dressed and grabbed her coat. Carefully she opened the window and climbed down. Every movement hurting when she went. When she got down she walked to your house.

Luckily your house wasn't that far away. After five minutes she was here and she rang the doorbell, and again, and again. She eventually gave up and turned around. She would go and find you at school. She would go to the police and they would help her find yo... "Oh hey F/N!" She heard your mother say. "Y/N is upstairs but she is very sick".

"Let me talk to her". She said. Your mother smiled.  "She can't talk to you. She's missing" and then she closed the door. F/N stomped the door and screamed. "Why are you smiling about it!!" She hit the door.

Angrily she decided to walk to the police station and give your name up. After a while of walking she noticed a meadow on her way to the police station that she had never seen before. She thought it would be nice to sit there for a while but then shook that thought off of her. Maybe when she got back but her priority was to find you.

At the police station she tried to give your name to them and tell them what happened. "Yes it is Y/F/N Y/L/N" she said frustrated. "I'm sorry miss but there isn't anyone by that name in the system so we can't report her missing". Frustratedly she yelled at the cop.

"She is gone! And you nitwits can't even find her name!!! Nevermind I will look for her myself!!" And then she calmed down. "I'm sorry" and she left the station. Frustratedly and with tears running down her face she wondered if you were even real. Or if you were a drug lord or something. Why wasn't your name in the police system? And she walked further.

She passed the meadow again and she decided to sit under the tree she saw and just get some rest. And think about where to find you. She really didn't feel like going home and she wanted to find you more than she thought she would. She sighed and moaned while trying to sit down under the tree. Every bone in her body hurt and she was so tired. She closed her eyes only to see horrible sights of you. She imagined you getting kidnapped by a drug lord. Maybe you were dead.. and if you were she didn't think she could live with that. Tears run down her face and she is the saddest she has ever been in her life.

She missed you and she wouldn't want to live without you. All of the sudden she hears your voice. "F/N. I'm here". But she didn't open her eyes. She thought she was imagining your voice and she kept her eyes closed. Until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She opened her eyes and saw you. She stood up and her heart felt heavy. "Y..Y/N?" She cried and you hug her. You are both crying. After a minute or two she stopped hugging you and she just smiled. "I can't believe you".

You raise an eyebrow. "You've gone missing and when I finally see you again you show up with a handsome guy I've never met before". She giggles. You laugh too.

"I'm Loki. God of mischief, Odinson" and he kissed her hand. She smiled "Well I'm F/N, Friend of Y/N". "She couldn't stop talking about you". Loki said. And he gave you one of his evil but caring smiles. "You betcha she couldn't" says F/N and she wipes a tear off of her face. "I love you Y/N. Please don't ever do that to me again". Your face is covered with tears and you smile. "I promise".