Wing Three: Stolen Identity

════ ⋆★⋆ ════"Who are you living for? My heart stopped when I was nine or ten

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"Who are you living for? My heart stopped when I was nine or ten. Put your hand on your heart and ask what your dream was, What it really was." -BTS "O!RUL8,2?"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"AAAAAAAUGH!" A female scream was heard as their was shuffling to be followed soon after. Probably Taehyung with females at night-nah, he's probably with Jin tonight.

"AAAAAAA!" Someone else has shouted. Soon their was more shouting as I carefully rose from my bed and took the path to the hallway. When I turned the corner, their were females standing their.

"Taehyung! How many girls did you bring home!"I shouted for the younger, only my voice sounded different.

"Hey!" One of the girls frowned. "You know I don't do that after one of them had tried to steal my socks, hyung!" "What. The. Fuck-"

"Who are you and what the hell are you all doing here!?" I frowned as I grabbed the mop.

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Calm down, it's us!" A female with dark brown hair walked up to me and wrestled the mop from my hands. "I mean, I think it's us."

"Who's 'us'?" I asked as I kept my hands bawled up in little fists.

"As in, BTS!" She replied.

"Yeah, and I'm a female. Nock it off before I call the cops"

"Who wants to tell him?-her?-fuck, who wants to tell Yoongi?" She curses as she ruffled her shoulder length hair. "I'm Namjoon"

"Lies"

"Fine. Don't believe me, but look here" the female carefully gripped onto a mirror and gave it to me. I clutched it in my hands. "You've got to be kidding me!" I thought to myself as I gripped onto my once short black hair that now reached just a bit past my shoulders. I looked down to my once flat chest and hit it.

"Ow!"

"Yoongi! You can't just hit your own boob!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════