Wing Eleven: Car Fun

════ ⋆★⋆ ════"I think of it suddenly, at the time I was young and had nothing to fear" -BTS Intro:Nevermind ════ ⋆★⋆ ════

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"I think of it suddenly, at the time I was young and had nothing to fear" -BTS Intro:Nevermind
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"JimJim?" I asked the taller man as I watched cars and houses go by fast. We were in his car and heading off to the office.

"Yes, Yoongi Hyung?"

"Do....ah, I'm stupid for sharing"

I felt his hand on my head. I looked over at him. One hand was gently on my head and his eyes were on the road as he slightly gripped the steering wheel. He quickly ruffled my hair as I wined and pulled away. "Comeon, tell me."

"Do you think that we'll go back to how we originally were?"

"I hope so. Imagine how...terrified everyone will be. Seven handsome and beautiful-"

"-tone down that ego mr. Park-"

"Seven men disappear?! Out of thin air! When we get to those girls...." Jimin hadn't finished his sentence witch caused me to worriedly look over at him.

He gripped the steering wheel with such force I thought the thing was going to snap. I didn't say anything as I looked forward.

We soon arrived at the office as we stepped outside. Usually, one would wonder how to get into the building, into the office, and back out without no one looking. We were headed to the rooftop.

"Give me a boost, hyung!"

"You give me a boost! You're stronger!"

"Fine! Get over here than!" I walked over to Jimin as he crouched down and I hopped onto his shoulders. When we confirm that I was seated on his shoulder safely, he gripped onto the bottom of my shoes and pushed up. I was hoisted in the air as I gripped onto the ladder.

"Ready!"

"Y-Yes!" I felt Jimin grip onto my ankles so I quickly pulled us up and when we were halfway up, Jimin could finally grip onto the ladder himself.

"Let's get this bread!" I snorted as our shoes pitter pattered on the concrete.

I opened the door for Jimin and we slid down the staircase and threw the many floors. We finally made it to PD-Nims room.

"Fuck! He's their!" Jimin hissed as we rushed back around the corner. I felt my phone buzz. It was a message from Taehyung.

"He wants to know if we've done it yet!"

"We've made out multiple-....O-Oh! You don't mean like that! Say we didn't get it yet!" Jimin's grinned as he watched my face flood with red. I texted back 'No' and shoved my phone back in my pocket.

I looked left and right. Scanning and opting for a distraction. "How do we get it?!"

"Well hyung, I'll start by taking off my shirt and-...oh, again you don't mean it like that hyung..."

"Calm yourself boy!" I hit his head. "I'm you're elder!"

"Our elder!" Jimin grinned at me as he snatched my phone.

"What?! Give me back my phone!"

"We can just contact him and ask for the number! And sent!" We waited a while as Pd-nim asked questions if we were alright and stuff. He soon sent the number and I grabbed back my phone.

"Then why are we out here?! Don't reply with a sex joke!" I did my signature 'T-face' and we sprinted out of their! (A/N: fun fact, I've been doing that face since I was a little girl! XD)

════ ⋆★⋆ ════