Wing Fifteen: Peek-A-Boo.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════"Who are you living for?My heart stopped when I was nine or ten

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"Who are you living for?
My heart stopped when I was nine or ten.
Put your hand on your heart and ask what your dream was,
What it really was." BTS 'O!RUL8,2?"
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Joonie....."

"They would've gotten a bigger ass whopping if they let me!" The female shouted as she pushed herself up. She bent down in front of Joy. "Speak"

"I'm not a dog"

"Speak bitch. I'm not here for games. You're little member over their." Joonie pointed to Wendy. "Fucken poisoned us!"

"Then ask Wendy! I-i...I have no idea what they did..." Joys voice trailed off. She avoided Namjoons eyes. The younger female grips the older females chin and held it fern.

I spit out my drink and bolted out of my seat. I then tripped over Taehyung . My members reacted the same. "SHES ANGRY! OH NO RUN!"

"JOY! IF MY ASS WERE YOU! MY MOUTH WOULD ONLY BE SPEWING THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!" Hoseok shrieked from behind the couch. Jin who was behind me shook her head and spoke up.

"HER A S S I S M O T H E R F U C K E N G R A S S!

Namjoon turned to us. "Guys, chill. We'll get the answer out of them, one way or another...."

"Holy-.., that gave me chills. And I sleep in the same bed with this guy!" Taehyung shuttered.

"Hah, we all sleep with him." Jimin laughed as poor Red Velvet is left defenseless.

"I'm going to ask you once...and I only do mean once.....how.do.you.reverse.this."

Joy gathers up some courage, words, and most importantly, her prayers. "I...don't know." We all groaned. "This bitch is really looking for a way to become dead. This isn't peek-a-boo where you can 'charm' the boys." Namjoon took a deep breath in before raising her hand.

"Bring forwarder the belt."

"Yoongi, you go do it."

"Hell no, Hoseok! I'm not trying to die!"

"Well I'm not doing it!"

"Neither am I! Jin, you do it. You're our elder"

"What?! No! How about we have Jimin-"

"-Fuck off-"

"-but-"

"-you would've thought, hyung" Namjoon rose herself and Joy freaked out.

"Wait! Wait! Fine!" Namjoon facing us, grinned. She played with the belt in her grasp and gave Joy one of the most spine breaking grin.

"Oh~?"

"I-" Joy looked over at her members and sighed. "I'll tell you. But it's not easy to require the ingredients......"

"Then what are they?!?! You're just sitting their doing nothing!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════