Wing Eight: Red Red Red

════ ⋆★⋆ ════"ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
"ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ ᴡᴀs ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴜᴇ. ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴏ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪ ᴅᴏ? ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʜᴇʀᴇ" - ʙᴛs ᴡʜᴀʟɪᴇɴ 52
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Knock Knock?"

"FUCK HES HERE!"

Namjoon hit him in the shoulder as he scolded. "JIMIN NOT IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN!"

"HOLY SHIT! WE GUNNA DIE!"

"Forget it." Namjoon sighed as he looks disapproving to Jungkook. "Were all doomed"

"If all you guys don't get in your positions, were going to have a fight!" I hissed at them all. They all had scrambled to their correct places and we waited for madness to unleash itself.

"Boys?!" PD-nim called. His voice was muffled though the door and you could tell theirs real worry and concerned filled up to the brim in their. "Hello?????"

Jungkook quickly headed over to the door and slid the door locks undone and headed back into his place. The Middle Aged man turned the nob and walks in. He looks left and right, calling out our names. Taehyung starts the creepy music that's connected to our speakers.

"W-who? I-...boys stop; this isn't funny. Get out here this instant" Jimin who was next to me slowly rose before I pulled him back down.

I hissed at the youngest man. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm sorry! It's a habit to obey"

"This" I pointed at him. "Is why you'll never be a Dom! And I yOu AsK wHy!"

"Hyung, I Dom you all the time! I Dom you more than I Dom Jin-ya ouch!"

"We do not speak of our bedroom incidents out in public Jimin!" Jin growled at the brown haired child. Jimin rubbed his head as he grinned in victory and leaned into me.

"Watch, I'll Dom you later~" This time, I hit him. I told him to get ready with the buckets of paint. Pd-Min came back into the living room, still looking for where the music was coming from. When he walked into the permitter, Namjoon flicked off and on the lights as Jungkook and Hoseok banged against pots. Hoseok threw glass out to him.

"G-guys...Th-...." He didn't even finish his sentence as Jin let out the highest screech he could with the voice he had. Jimin and I threw the buckets full of 'blood' witch contains just red paint. We chucked it onto him and he let out a higher scream than Jin and threw open the door and ran out faster than we ever had to in the MV Run.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════