They Colored Me... Black (Part 1)

Guys sorry I haven't been updating my laptop is acting like a fucking idiotic piece of shit. So I'm writing this on my phone. Anywhore, Let's get to the fucking story.

After Lunch school was pretty boring . Other than the fact Ray cursed out our English teacher. He called him quote, "A Nigga Bitch Monkey Man" . Wow only Ray. But other than that school was so boring.

I just couldn't wait to see my girls after school. Well, one because I have no idea on what the hell we are going to do to Toni and Jacob. Two, because we don't really have anything to sabotage them with. And, three we have a 8:00 dead line.

* * *

( At Lotus's house w/ the girls)

"Liyah you could look up some dirt on her.? Because I know nothing about her. " I said , to Aaliyah kinda confused on what to do to this girl. Considering I know nothing about her. Other than the fact everyone says she is a slut. And Honestly I don't know why.

"Yo' you went with Jacob for 2 years. You gotta know something embarrassing about him." Nae said

"No, not really. Nothing embarrassing though." I replied

"Oh Shit.!!!!! I remember last year people said Toni and Jacob did a uh.... sex tape." Lourdes said. She is just crazy awesome. I love her.

"Liyah see if you can find that tape. We are going to see how much of a hoe she is tonight. "

* * *

(8:00 at the party)

"Where is he.?" Liyah said looking out the window. I had never in my 4 years of knowing Aaliyah ever see her like this over a boy. He better be some type of sex god if Aaliyah is doing all of this shit.

"Yo, calm down. He is gonna be here." I said trying to soothe Aaliyah's mind.

"I don't wanna do this anymore. What will he think about me.?! What if he sees this and think I'm evil and cold hearted.?!"

" Then he is wrong, and trust you can find another cute boy to cool out with."

When I finished that sentence some tall, caramel skin, green-eyed, dread head, Sex God walked through the door.

That has to be, Issa. I walked over to the door to introduce myself but someone grabbed my hand, and pulled me close.... Chris

"Babe, I missed you today." Chris said. But It was only like 3 hours ago I saw him. He was in my last gym period. He was the last one to see me at school. Hey, my baby missed me.

" Aww, now ain't that sweet." I said giving Chris a peck on the lips. "But, I have to go greet my new guest." I said pulling out of Chris's embrace.

I walked towards Issa to greet him but I was grabbed again.

"Chris I gotta greet Aaliyah's guest." I said without paying attention to who I was talking to... Oh it was Jacob.

"I wanted to Apologize for putting my hands on you Lo. And thank you for being nice and inviting me and Toni to your get together." Jacob said sincerely.

Okay now he has me second guessing what I'm about to do. Ugh.!! Now I feel really bad.

____________________

Ain't that bout a blimp.

I'm back and I will update continuously this time. (:

5+ votes

2+ comments

1 + fan