They Colored Me... Yellow ((preview))

Sorry I haven't updated my laptop has been acting like it has down syndrome. And my mother didn't pay the 'internet' bill so... I'm writing this chapter on my phone. Please give feedback.

Now on to the story

_____________________________________________________________________

All Chris and I really did was make out and talk for the whole gym period. I wanted to have a little party to get my mind off of my mom's homegoing. So I invited my usual friends Aaliyah, Reginae, Lourdes, Ray, Craig, and Chris. I called my auntie to see if Lorie can stay over there. She said Yes. So Aaliyah is bringing her boyfriend Issa, and that's the only extra person. I couldn't wait for lunch to talk about this little get together. When lunch finally came I immediately started looking for Chris. I spotted him talking to Ray by our table. I walked over by him and gave him a kiss. And a long hug. While we were hugging I saw Jacob staring at me so I felt like I wanted to fuck up his feelings so I winked at him and bit my bottom lip. He turned around and grabbed Toni. Yes it's working. After that I grabbed Chris and walked towards the lunch line. After we bought our food we sat down at our table. When we sat down Loudes said immediately ,"Oh look the skank and the insecure douche bag is looking over here." I just looked at her and said, "After school follow my plan and these instuructions." I got up and walked over to Toni's table. I invited them to my party.This is going to be the best plan ever. Can you Niggas spell Sabotage.?