Chapter 1: Kiss Me Claude💋

Alois Trancy sat in his study, doing paperwork it was so boring, I mean honestly who wants to be cooped up seemingly all day with Boring work, Alois finished writing something on a page and started daydreaming, he wondered what Claude was up to, where was that butler that he loved so much, Alois rang the bell, Claude came rushing in,Yes Your Highness? Claude asked, Claude can I stop Working?, I'm so boooorrreeeddd he whined, I'm afraid not Your highness you must complete your Paperwork it's Important you know this Claude scolded,But Alois began, No Buts Master You simply must finish your work, remember the sooner you get it done the sooner you can play Claude said Knowingly.

'Fine' Alois Sighs, I wish I could do something fun, suddenly the blonde had an idea, he could get Claude to kiss him, First because if Claude kissed him then Alois would do his Paperwork, Second it would take his mind of the paperwork for a while and third because Alois really wants Claude to kiss him,I propose we make a bargain Claude Said Alois with Confidence,Oh and what might that be Master? Claude Questions, If you kiss me I'll do my work Alois spoke, If I kiss you, you swear that you'll do it Claude replys unsure if his master actually would follow the rules of their little deal.

Yes Claude if you kiss me I'll do the stupid paperwork okay but for that to happen you have to kiss me first Said Alois,Of Course Your Highness Says Claude with a slight bow,bending down he presses his lips to Alois' lipsAlois gasps, Claude seeing his opportunity, slides his torturous tongue into The younger boys mouth,Alois moans,Claude smirks and then finally pulls away leaving Alois wanting more, Now I upheld my end of the bargain you uphold yours says Claude teasingly, Alois sighs but does his paperwork, Claude brings him Rose tea and Kisses Alois again this time longer before Preparing Alois dinner and later getting him settled in for bed.