Day 1 Pt. 2- New Jersey

Isabelle’s POV

Ugh, this is place is pretty disgusting. I continued tugging all the suitcases to the room and stopped to take a breath.

“‘Are you going to help me?!” I said still panting.

He looked at me blankly and kept walking.

“Uhh, hellooooo.”

“What?” He snapped.

“Nevermind Mr. Grumpy. Do we need to get you ‘some tampons or something?”

He ignored me again. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. How much farther can this room possibly be? 10 minutes later we were still walking around aimlessly.

“Jake do you even know where our room is?”

He looked at me slightly guilty then turned away. ‘No, I know where it is.”’

Oh he did not just lie to me. I dropped the bags and sped up to where he was and grabbed his ear and started pulling him.

“Ow ow ow ow OW!” He screamed.

“Give me the damn room key, help me with these bags or so help me god I will chop your balls and sell them to a hobo!”

“Ok!” I pulled harder.

“Ok what?”

“I’ll help with the bags, OW, and give you the room key!”

I smiled at him sweetly and let go. He glared at me and clutched his ear. He picked up the two heaviest bags and started to walk away. I just stood there with a hand on my hip and cleared my throat. He turned around slightly annoyed and confused. I stuck my hand out waiting to receive the key but instead got a high five.

“Um, hello!”

“What?” he asked innocently.

“The room key you butt!”

“Butt?” he smirked. God he is so immature. I rolled my eyes and finally felt’ the card in my hand. I looked down.

“Room number 312?’”

“Yeah?”

“Look around! We’re obviously not in the right area!” I pointed to a door sign with a number six. He sighed.

“I’m sorry okay?”

“Whatever.”

I paid attention to the signs and saw our room coming up. Jake ran ahead and leaned against the door frame.

“Why’d it take you so long to get here slowpoke?”

My mouth fell open and I started to stutter.  “But- But- But....”

“Close your mouth. You might catch a fly.” He winked then stole the key from my hand and opened the door.

He he is such a dick!

“Oh and I’m immature?” He asked amused.

“Wow, I REALLY need to stop doing that!”

He flopped on the bed and threw the luggage on the ground. “Please have wifi, please have wifi, please have wifi.” he begged. He withdrew his laptop from a backpack and powered it on. “Yes!”

“Why do you need wifi.”

“None of your business. He quickly typed something. “Do you have a piece of paper?”

“Uh yeah.” I grabbed a notebook out of my purse and gave it to him. He scribbled something down and hopped up.   

“Where are you going?” I asked him curiously.