"Stage Fright Gets the Best of me." Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

"Sar, you'll do fine! I have faith in you. It's just rehearsal anyways, not the real thing yet." Niall was comforting me making sure I wouldn't get so nervous.

Even though it was just rehearsal for the school play and not the performance yet, I was still nervous. I was nervous that I might mess up, and embarass myself infront of Zayn. What if Zayn thinks I'm a complete weirdo afterwards and regrets talking to me last night?

"Niall, I don't feel so go-" There went my lunch. All. Over. The stage. Just as I thought things couldn't get any worse the curtains opened and there was Niall and I just staring into the bright white light as everyone gasped at what I just did.

This was officially embarassing. I just felt like quiting.

I went to go run off stage as Niall ran after me.

"Hey! Wait up Sarah!" He shouted as I reached the Exit door.

I turned around, "Niall! I made a complete fool of myself! I never do this! I've been in so many plays and this has never happened before! What's wrong with me?! It's not even the real deal yet!" I slid against the wall until I was completly sat down and ran fingers through my hair. What was going on? Why was I so nervous that Zayn was going to be there? I should be able to get over the fear of boys and just perform. My mind didn't seem to work that way though.

"Sar, you're putting too much pressure on yourself that's why you threw up all over the stage...but that doesn't matter! That's what janitors are for anyways, right?" He smiled as he gave me a friendly push.

I couldn't help but laugh too and push him back.

Niall was such a great friend, and I only knew him for a couple of days.

He didn't seem to care about what I looked like on the outside, but what my personality was like on the inside. Not many guys were like that, Niall, he was special. I liked him for that.

"Well, I think I should probably go back and help clean up the mess I made. I can't let the janitor take all of the fun!" We both giggled as Niall got up helping me up.

We both walked back to the stage where the drama teacher didn't look too happy to see me. I quickly walked over to the janitor and asked if he needed help, but he seemed like he was already pretty much done.

"I'm so sorry. I must have been nervous, hopefully it won't happen again." I said as he just looked at me and gave me a look as if he accepted my apology and walked out the door with his mop and bucket.

"Well, shall we start from the top again? Are you better now Sarah?" The teacher asked a little worried that she'd have to call the janitor over again.

"Yes ma'm, I'm fine. Won't happen again." I went back stage and waited for the curtains to close to start the process over again hoping I wouldn't screw up again.

----------------------------

"Hey! Hey! Break it up!" The football coach said as he got in between two kids fighting.

Harry, Louis, and I walked over to see what was happening.

"Just two kids fighting at lunch, like always." I smirked not knowing who it was.

I froze.

It couldn't be.

Was it really him?

He got into a fight?

It was...

Liam.

I couldn't believe it.

And I just couldn't believe who the other guy was.