0.3

AN:/ Italics are inner thoughts or significant words

*Renjun's POV*

It's been a week since the kiss and Donghyuk and I have been inseparable ever since. We've spent everyday together; Just like we used to. We'd hang out for hours upon hours, half the time we didn't do anything special. Some days we just napped or watched YouTube for hours. I missed him a lot. We haven't kissed or talked about how we felt ever since it happened but I'm okay with that. I never actually said I liked him back even though he could probably tell I do by now. Him and Mark are still together. I don't know why though. I'm just glad he came over and we kissed again. I'm also glad that he didn't see they new cuts on my arms.

Today I was going over his place to spend the night. I've only been over a few times because he usually just hangs out at mine. Eventually I made it to his house and knocked on the door. After 30 seconds the door opened to reveal a slightly annoyed Mark. "Hey! Donghyuk here?" Before Mark could say anything however I heard Donghyuk shout from the kitchen, "I'm in here Jun!" I walked past Mark and into the kitchen. I was greeted by a cheerful Donghyuk. He opened his arms to me so I gave him a hug. "Hey I just ordered pizza...I want you to have some alright?" He asked quietly. I nodded my head. You see along with my depression I have trouble eating. I binge eat on nights I'm really depressed then I don't go over more than 1000 calories the next few days. One time I was put in the hospital because of it which is why Donghyuk knows.

I've been trying to get better but along with the self harm, I have to conquer the mental obstacle first. The good thing is that I'm not alone, Donghyuk has always been by my side and he will continue to be by my side forever. Mark walks into the kitchen and sits at the table. Donghyuk turns his attention to him. "Donghyuk, how long will he be over?" I don't know why he referred to me in third person but since I was mentioned I decided to answer, "I will be till tomorrow...that okay?" Mark sighed "Not really-" Then Donghyuk raised his voice a bit "Why isn't it okay?" Mark gave him a look and stood up from his seat. "You guys have been hanging out all day everyday. You can take a break for today." This annoyed me, "What are you Mark? His mom?" He gave me a dirty look and said to me in a mocking tone, "What are you Renjun? His boyfriend?"

Donghyuk then sighed, "Babe we hung all day everyday last month-" "That's different we're dating!" Then I jumped in, "But we're best friends!" Donghyuk nodded his head. Mark was silent for a moment looking at me and Donghyuk. Then he picked up the keys of the counter and left. There was a moment of silence before we heard the door slam. Once we could confirm he left Donghyuk and I looked at each other. Then we busted into fits of laughter like Mark being mad was the funniest ever. "Oh my god he can be such a baby sometimes!" Donghyuk said in between laughs and I nodded in agreement.

By the time we settled down the pizza was here. We split it up, him with 7 slices and me with 1. We sat on the couch talking about whatever. "So me, Jaemin, and Jeno were playing truth or dare the other night right and Jeno's dare was to run in circles in front of the neighbor's house but the catch was he had to be completely naked. The most shocking part is that he actually did it." Donghyuk leaned against the arm rest of the couch as he laughed. "What the fuck!" He said in between laughs. I looked at him fondly. His laugh is so cute. "Damn...I really miss living with you guys." "We miss you...I miss you." Donghyuk's hair was in his face so of course, I reached over and combed it out of the way. Doing so brought our faces closer. I wanted to kiss him but I didn't know how exactly feeling right now. Yeah he confessed but he's still dating Mark. As if he was listening to my thoughts, Donghyuk leaned forward and pecked my lips.

We smiled at each other and leaned in simultaneously. After a bit we pulled away and released a breath at the same time. I rested my hand on his cheek and whispered, "I like you...you know that right?" Donghyuk's smile grew as he nodded, "I like you too Jun." I smiled at him and leaned in for another kiss, which Donghyuk happily accepted. He rested his hands on my shoulders and I moved to where I was on top of him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I granted. Our tounges moved in sync. Donghyuk moved his arms around my neck bringing our bodies even closer. I used my one had to hold me up and the other to caress Donghyuk's cheek. Before anything else could open the front door flung open revealing a very shocked Mark. Donghyuk and I froze.

We didn't break eye contact with Mark. Hell we didn't even move from our position. I think we both expected Mark to at least say something but he said nothing. He had no reaction and it was weird. Instead he walked upstairs as if nothing happened. Once he left I slowly got off of Donghyuk. We didn't say anything to each other at first. "I should...probably go talk to him. He deserves to know the truth." I nodded. "Should I leave?" "I think that'd be best. Sorry to cut this sleepover short." I shook my head while getting up, "Don't worry about it, my door is always open if you need a place to go." He gave me a warm smile and stood up pulling me into his embrace. We pulled away and I headed to the door. "I love you Renjun." He said as I walked out the door. I turned a bit and gave him a smile, "I Love you too Donghyuk."