Meet-.... Crap

You had been trapped in Tami's arms for the past ten minutes now. Though you were walking around the mansion, she kept her arms around your waist and made her feet drag on the floor like a baby. "Do you always do this?"

"M-more often th-then not." She giggled, giving a few ticks.

"Who are you?" You asked, turning a corner.

"I'm Tami. People call me Ticci Tami."

"Ticci?"

"Because of m-my ticks." She said, nodding her head, which made her nuzzle against your hip. Sighing, you moved on, Tami still attached to your waist. After going down three halls, you finally came to a dining room, and that only meant a kitchen was close!

"Finally..." You sighed, heading towards a large doorway that lead into what looked to be a kitchen.

You're guess was correct. You were met with sight of a large, expensive looking kitchen. "Oh thank God, yes." You smiled, going to the fridge, dragging Tami with you. Throwing the doors open, you licked your lips, seeing all the delicious food stacked in there.

Steaks.

Burgers.

Soup.

Salads.

And...what was that?

You hummed in thought as you picked up a Tupperware container that had some weird redish grey thing in it. Holding the bottom, you pried the top off, gazing down into the clouded plastic container. After a few seconds, you realised what you were seeing.

A heart...

A human heart...

Feeling a wave of disgust run through you, you dropped the container, falling back nearly onto Tami.

"Oof! What was that for?!" She yelled.

"I-i-it's..!"

"My lunch. Which you have ruined." A voice spoke behind you. Your head whipped around to see a girl standing there.

Her red auburn hair pulled back into a bun/pony tail and out of her face, or...mask. She wore a black mask with wire mesh, looking almost like something a hockey goalie. Her clothes were a simple black t-shirt, black leggings and a cobalt blue skirt. Her shoes were simple black and blue sneakers.

But her skin...

The bare skin on her arms was grey, like she had rolled in ashes, but it was the pigmentation...

"L-lunch..."

"are you deaf?" She asked, to which you heard Tami echo a 'Nope, I checked'. "That was my lunch, and now it's on the floor." You stared at her, eyes bulging out. "Well...I guess I can't be mad..."

You relaxed at her words.

"It was cold after all, I could do with a warm and fresh one." She said.

That's when you saw the glint of the scalpel in her hand