Chapter 7: Only One Second

Beastboy and Raven is wrapped in this cocoon of her power. Feeling the heat from his kissing, Raven decides to step it up a notch. She begins to run her hands underneath his shirt. Inch by inch, she could feel each hand of the way, the one thing that she dreamed about those nights. His abs were turning her on so much, yet she remained composed while making out with Beastboy. However, her composure didn't last too much longer. She eventually pushed him on the bed, causing him to react in shock. Beastboy said "Rae, I knew you were annoyed by me, but not this much." He seductively chuckled as Raven was crawling on top of him while blushing so hard, yet looking like she was in a lust trance.

Raven said to Beastboy "You d-don't under..stand..do..you?" as she made her way to his lips. They kissed for a moment, feeling the heat rise within themselves. Beastboy pulled away for a second to see what Raven was talking about. He asked her "Understand what?" She replied with "Beastboy, when I want you, I deeply want you. Our dreams together has made me so wet that majority of the panties I wore became soaked. In the shower, I see us being in there, having fun despite how we actually are when we speak on a regular basis. I feel protected when you're with me. I feel safe despite that the fact that I'm half-demon. I-I crave you, I-I long for you, and I-I want you to learn how to l-l-lo-o-ve me." At that moment, the titan was speechless. He didn't know how to respond to her statement, or for better words, he didn't know that she felt so deeply for him.

Beastboy tells Raven "Rae, I-I didn't know you felt that way about me. I-I definitely (nervous gulp)would..be honored..to..learn..how..to love..you." Raven felt that nervousness coming from him, for what reason she doesn't know. She asks him "Beastboy, whats making you nervous? Is there something that I need to know?" She looked him with a lustful stare that has some sadness behind it. He replied "Nothing Rae! It's-it's just..sigh..I never learned how to love somebody, rather just be infatuated with them. I don't want this to be the same." She looked at Beastboy with a slight smile saying "That makes two of us. And besides, I can feel the pureness of your words. That's something you don't have to worry about." She ended that with a kiss that ended the conversation, putting them back on course for what's to come.