Chapter 9: Lust meets Love (Part 2)

Beastboy notices Raven gazing at his penis. He could see that she really wanted him that much and more. He thought to himself "She is really freaky. Like in a good way. I'd never thought she would have this side to her." Instantly, Raven replies seductively "I can say the same for you Beastboy. Who know you were such a beast." Beastboy asking teasingly "Are you trying to bring out the beast? Because you're already edging him on." Raven looks at the Changeling with a mischievous grin and lowers herself to his tip. As she travels, she places kisses and licks it on various parts of his body, causing him to squirm and moan. She knew that she was driving him crazy and enjoyed every moment of it. For the first time, Raven was allowing herself to be more than she thought she needed to be. Rather, she embraced the wholeness of her being instead of the pieces of her she was conscious of on a daily basis.

She thought to herself "This is happening. This is really happening. My heart is beating so fast and it feels so right even though it's wrong. How can I resist him? He is charming and a gentleman, not to mention that he's always been there for me when I fall. The thoughts of him showing his authenticity towards me, his attraction and fascination for me, gets me turned on. I'm surprised that I haven't blew anything up around me." She leaves her thoughts to tease the Changeling's pulsating and hard penis. She looks at the head of his penis and seductively raises her head to look at him. Raven feels how powerful she is at the moment having control of Beastboy with just her lips. She's curious of what she can do to him. With that curiosity, she kisses his head, causing him to slightly moan. The kiss is followed by her tongue rubbing underneath his head, licking back and forth to tease him. As she was doing to him, she put her right hand at the bottom of his member to hold it steady.

Finally, after teasing him for a minute or two, she engulfs the tip with her lips and begins to descend on it until she feels it in the back of her mouth. She slowly sucks upwards until she feels the tips on her lips. She does this for a while, speeding up and slowing down in the process. Beastboy was moaning intensively and Raven was again becoming wetter. She would use her free hand to play with herself, rubbing her clit and occasionally stick her finger inside herself, sending chills all over her body and moans to his penis. The vibrations from her voice sent waves of pleasure throughout the changeling's body. Feeling that she would make him climax sooner than he needs to, Beastboy stops her from going any further. Raven raises her head with a look of confusion, wondering why he stopped her. "Mama, you're doing really good. I felt that I would exploded inside your mouth and I don't know if you would like that or not. Plus, I am ready to become one with you." 

She looks him with gratitude and said "Thank you. You're really thoughtful about that. I've been meaning to tell you to don't do that. However, I got so lost within these moments, I-I couldn't help myself." Beastboy replies deeply and seductively "Rae, it's fine. No worries, okay? You're in gentle hands. (Kisses her) I'm ready when you are Babe." Raven looked at him in shocked and asked as she stuttered "D-di-did you j-just call me, Babe??!" The changeling looked into her eyes and nodded to her question. Raven felt so conflicted, yet so right. She hasn't even went on a date, yet she is automatically called babe. "Since you say that you feel that I am the one for you, you're automatically babe. Yes, we haven't went on any date, but I've learned you over the years. You became babe when you came to my side the day that I opened up to you about my past. You hugged me tight and placed a small kiss on my cheek for being brave." Raven hears all of this, processing the mere fact that she did indeed kiss him on the cheek that day. "How could I forget? How could allow myself to forget that?" Raising her hand to her face, he grabbed her wrist, slowly pulling the arm itself down. He kisses her intensely and slowly pulls back. 

"Rachel, it's okay. Focus right now because that's all we got and if that is so, I want to be spending my final moments with you. This is all I care about. This right here. Nothing else Rae" as He meets her lips with his from the moment he stopped talking. She embraced him, slowly crying tears of peace. Her conflicts towards herself are ceasing. Her powers intensify, but not destroying anything in the process. Instead, it builds a slightly bigger cocoon around them. Raven lays on back, preparing for the moment she dreamed about with Beastboy. He gets up to get the condom that he laid at the edge of the bed. She watches as he tears the wrapper and puts on the condom. There was also lubricant laying there as well. However, he felt that there was no need to use it as he witnessed how wet Raven became.