17| Gift Bath

**MM pic of Terrance "24"**

Cliché Pov

"Ooh, this is pretty." Samir, Onya's god cousin said acknowledging what she was seeing

"Baby Girl you ready ?" I asked Raje as she jumped up and down.

"Oh my god , I'm scared. "She said and I grinned.

" For what, girl?"I questioned before unraveling the blindfold.

My boys were getting all the bags out the trunk for me and stacking them up all neatly.

I heard a couple of em mumbling shit under their breath but I ain't give a fuck. They wasn't bold enough to speak up.

" Bruh , this better be your fiancé since you doing all..this shit....for her " My bruh, Murda managed to say through pants.

"Shut up, Murda." I instructed and he held his hands up in defense.

My man Murder always got something to say.

He was struggling with the bags, so it felt like I had to wait and hour just to take off her blindfold.

My main crew is Murder, the hitman, Killer Convict ,the youngest and the smartest one. KC keeps to himself. He listens more and talks less. 24 had been my ace since diapers. He's a thinker and the nigga always cracking jokes. Jalen or "Blindeye" is the funny nigga. He lighten up moods and his girl, Liya just the pretty one.

She the only female around us right now besides Ivory, but everybody else is away. Some on vacation and the rest just only come to the A when shit gotta be handled. They been my goons since forever.

Family can't get no closer than this. I would count Marcus but right now he acting up. I should talk to his ass, but he did some fuck nigga shit. We always fight, but never was it over a female .

"Ard bruh, I'm done. Don't ask me to do no more favors for along time nigga. I'm bout to crash. " 24 complained.

I dapped him up and chuckled at his dumb ass. We call him 24 because he caught twenty-four bodies at the age of only fourteen.

Yeah the team is hardcore. W'ell get into that shit later.

I took off Raje Blindfold, revealing the beauty I created for her. She just wasn't saying anything. I snapped at her.

"Aye, Ma. Earth or what?" I asked and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Oh my god" She gasped.

"What's wrong ?" I asked her and she just shook her head.

"Aight, so he got an ungrateful bitch." Murda mumbled under his breath and I shot him a look.

"Nah she just shocked." 24 explained and Murda shrugged.

{Raje Pov }

I'm literally speechless. All these gifts look hella expensive. The car ! I already have a Mercedes Benz.

I love the gifts don't get me wrong. I'm just not the type of bitch who associates my self with someone just cause they got money. It's three niggas and I learned one of the niggas' name is Murda.

I don't wanna be associated with anyone named Murda. He is really tall like 6'4 and he's buff as shit. He just looks mean.

The other two look mean too. They're all cute though. I can't lie.

"Sweetheart, you got a name? " 24 asked reaching out his hand."Raje " I answered while shaking his hand."24" He responded.

"I'm nineteen." I answered back. He let out a slick laugh as Cliché was letting the girls inside the house.