35|Trap House C3

I mean...the title speaks for the picture sooo.

( Cliche Pov )

I woke up this morning with a migraine , first thing I did was look over at the phone check for notifications ...I usually did that shit seeing if another got a "Goodmorninggg " text from Raje ... I snapped back into reality as I looked at the time...Damn. I'm late .

Everybody supposed to be meeting up at the Trap House C3 10:00 am .. It's 12:15 . They asses better not have started without me either. But a nigga got the munchies so I'm bout to pull up to McDonald's when I'm done getting ready .

I got out the bed , started planning out my outfit my black Versace crew neck with my black joggers and cinnamon timberlands . Laid that on the bed . I ain't no bitch so I ain't bout to give Yall niggas a full ass detailed description bout what the fuck happened , just know I washed my dick , brushed my teeth , hair , all that shit. Sprayed on my cologne... I'm getting tired of my hair , I might cut it into a temp , this long hair shit ain't working out for me .

Onya is with Liya of course , they'll be up at the trap too . Yes Onya ... All the kids be out in the lil backyard wit the nannies at the pool and moon bounce shit . I grabbed my keys , looked at my conceited ass one more time in the mirror , gun on my waist .

I hopped in my ride , my new all black and gold corvette . Pulled out my drive way . I sent a text to Murder telling him I'mma be there soon , he said aight ... But I know his ass ain't even there yet that nigga always late , too focused on being pretty .

About 8 minutes later I pulled up to McDonald's . I rode through the drive thru to the intercom .

" good morning , welcome to McDonald's how may I take your order ?"

" mm, a nigga hungry . Lemme get a number 8 wit no onions "

" Okay and to drink ? "

" Orange juice ... Wait nah scratch that , gimme a number 8 and a mcgriddle , one orange juice one Apple juice "

" Okay , so you said you want a McGriddle and A number 8 with a orange and apple juice ?"

" Yeah , dat , you right "

" that'll be $13.34, please pull up to the next window"

I started to pull off .

" McDonald's getting High as shit , fat ass should've got a salad "

I pulled to the window , handed the first window my credit card..yeah raje taught me about this credit card shit .....

"ABOUT A WEEK AGO!!!!"

the song came on the radio I turned it up.

"Excuse me here you go "

She handed me the food , but as McDonald's is, the damn order was wrong ! So I gotta pulled off to the side and waited for them to fix it.

I parked in the parking lot and waited for a few minutes, I seen some girl come out with a McDonald's bag and she was walking to the car. Must be for me .

"Here you go , we apologize for any inconvenience caused by this."

I was on my phone so I ain't pay her no mind til I looked up

"Yeah inconvenience my ass...*looks up* Dayummmmmmmm!!!!"

"Omg is there something wrong with it again ? "

" Nah Nah Nah , you just pretty as fuck ..wait how old are you?"

"19"

"Aight cool, I wasn't tryna look like a pedophile "