26|Ice Plan Initiated

AN:*This pic is Naomi*

{ Cliché POV }

   Onya was in my face early in the morning dancing and singing cause she "heard" from liya I was gon see Raje today.

"Yayyy JJ gonna see Ms.Raje.... JJ gonna see Ms.Raje" Onya chanted annoyingly

  "Onya ! Shut up and go back to sleep moe it's 12:00" I said sternly.

" Why you mean to me ? "

" Onya , Ain't nobody being mean ... it's just too damn early for you to be making all this noise !!" I shouted.

" You are , big fat meanie . Raje not mean to me." She said.

"Am I Raje Onya !! No I'm not , So listen to what the hell I say and go back in the damn room and get your shit together !! " I yelled before She looked at me and started crying.

" Mommy never yelled at me ! "

She ran to her room. I feel kinda bad now. Thinking about it, I should hit up Raje phone see how she doing. Onya gonna be gone wit her grandmother all day to day while Raje and I got shit to handle. Maybe we should meet up somewhere.

I hit up her phone wit a "Gm" but then deleted it. "Gm" petty as shit , so I sent her a "Goodmorning" instead. No emojis🤔.

I got up and took a shower so I could get ready to stop over Marc's Crib while Onya spent the night with her grandmother.

When I got out the shower , I got dressed in my white tee shirt , and basketball shorts and my fresh all black and red Jordans with my obey snapback.

Grandmama already came and swooped Onya up and they on they way back to the house. I was walking out the crib , locking down the doors behind me.

I got a text back from Raje saying "goodmorning" I guess that's good, But for some reason I just kept getting this feeling like some bad shit was bout to happen today and I don't know what it is.

I called up Marc , letting his ass know I was on my way. He said the shit was cool , he just chilling with Ivory in the crib.

A nigga ain't seen this Marc in a Minute, shit getting just like old times back in the old days when and Marc was close and shit.

It took about twenty minutes for me to pull up to his crib. He right around the corner couple blocks over from my street.

It's 2:00 and I forgot to reply to Raje.

So I hit her phone back asking if she wanna chill later on today round seven to talk , she told me yeah so I guess that's the move for her today.

When I pulled up to Marcus driveway , Marcus was right there with Ivory rubbing her stomach . I still can't believe lil sis prego. Shit , I remember when I first met her goofy ass, now she bout to have a child.

Damn time just be flying by fast . I stepped out my ride and went up to Ivory gave sis a hug and dapped up Marc , I'm bout to see what these fools up to.

" Aye fool " Marcus exclaimed as I Dapped him up . Nigga smiling hard as shit .

" Nothin much Cuz , What yo ass bin up to B ? "

" Man Chillan wit the bae , Step inside , so what's up witchu ?" I took his offer and started walking into his crib , Ivory following behind me .

" Moe , nothing . Doing what liya and them niggas want me to do later on, fuckin wit Raje" I said.

{ Marcus Pov }

Did this nigga just say Raje ? Oh fuck yeah, plan if full affect soon as I step to give Chi-Town a call on diss shit .