Chapter 18

Destiny awoke and groaned at the pain in her head. Wow. This really hurts. She thought with a wince. Where am I?  Destiny looked around her, and was not surprised to see the bars of a cell. Of course. Back in prison. Again. Woopie. Destiny sighed. 

"Revenge?" Destiny whispered. "Are you there?" No reply. "Revenge?" Still only silence. "REVENGE?!" No one was replying. Destiny started to worry. Is Revenge ok? Is he hurt? I have to get to him. Destiny looked down and saw chains on her wings and ankles. You've got to be kidding me. Destiny hissed and pulled on the chains. They tightened on her, then Destiny yelled in pain. Stupid moonsbegotten chains. Shadow may be evil, but she is really smart. Destiny tilted her head forward at the sound of multiple talonsteps. Two dragons walked by. A HiveWing and a NightWing. 

"Bj! Farsight!" Destiny whispered-yelled happily. "You came!"

"Of course we did." Bj said, smiling. "You thought we were going to leave you here?" 

"Urm... maybe?" Destiny winced. She had thought no one cared about her anymore. That everyone had forgot about her. 

"You're delusional." Bj said, rolling his eyes. Farsight smiled at Bj, and a future hit Destiny. 

Bj and Farsight were wrestling with their dragonets, laughing, smiling, having fun while Revenge watched them, sad, alone, no one else left that he loved. 

Universe, with a female hybrid. HiveWing and NightWing. His sister? No, Shadow was there, smiling. 

Shadow, watching her dragonet hatch. 

Destiny smiled, and Bj broke into the cell. "How do we get these off?" He muttered. 

"Here," Farsight Said, taking a small metal peice and picking the locks on the chains. They were tightening again, but Destiny stayed very still. A small click announced that the locks were picked and the chains were off Destiny. Farsight smiled. Destiny looked at her. 

"Farsight, leave. Now." Destiny tried to sound like she was in charge, but her voice failed. 

"No." Farsight said. 

"As the queen of LoyalWings, I command you to leave. For your own safety." Destiny said, trying to sound harsh so Farsight would leave. It worked. Farsight looked at BJ, then flew away. BJ looked at Destiny, nodded, and followed her. Destiny ran to where she thought Revenge was. No. Not the visions. Not again. Destiny thought. 

Revenge, hugging Destiny, both of them covered in blood. 

Destiny laughing and smiling while her and Shadow were walking in a beautiful rose garden. 

Destiny, roaring in pain, trying to break bars to a prison. 

Universe, covered in blood and wearing a twisted crown.

Destiny, killing Shadow. 

Shadow, killing Destiny. 

Revenge, betraying Destiny. Letting Shadow lock her up. That was the future Destiny was most afraid of. Losing everything she thought she had.