Chapter 3

After school got out, instead of getting in my car and rushing home; I stayed to talk to Cambry.

"So, what are you doing for the rest of the day, Ali?" she said to me once we got to my car.

"I don't really have any plans. I guess I'm just gonna go home and do my homework."

"Can I come with you? We can help eachother out."

I blushed at that statement. I don't know if that was supposed to be a come on, or if she really wanted to do homework, but I was up for anything.

"Sure, jump in."

We both got into the car and started towards my house.

"So, Ali, have you ever had a girlfriend before?"

"Nope. I've never had a boyfriend either,or had my first kiss." I admitted, embarrassed.

Cambry looked at me with a schocked expression her face. "You can't be serious."

"I really am." I said

"So you're telling me that you're still a virgin?"

"Mhm, shocking, isn't it?" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"It really is, Ali. You may not believe this but you're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met."

I blushed and looked at myself in the rear view mirror. What did she see in me? I had plain looking,blondish brown hair and blue-grey eyes. Nothing attractive there. Just an average looking girl.The only thing even slightly attractive about me were my C cup tits, but that's about it. Cambry,on the other hand was honestly the most gorgeous girl I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Thanks, Cam, but I disagree."

"Well, it's the truth, and I think I'm gonna have to teach you a few things when we get to your house. A seventeen year old virgin who's never been kissed is just sad."

I scoffed at her, but, honestly, I didn't disagree. And I was secretly extremely excited about what she was gonna "teach me" when we got to my house.

"Haha, ok." I said, acting like I thought she was joking, even though I knew she wasn't.