Chapter 4

When we pulled into the drive way,I got an anxious feeling in my stomach. I'd never had a friend over before and I didn't want my parents to embarrass me, but then I remembered that they had gone out with some friends and i relaxed a little bit.

When we got inside I showed Cambry where to put her bag and then I led her up the stairs and into my bedroom. 

"You got somethin' comfy I can change into?" she asked

I gave her a pair of lime green short shorts and a little black tank top.

I probably could've given her something more comfy, but I knew she'd look sexiest in what I gave her.

While she changed in my bathroom I changed in my bedroom. I put on a really short silky night gown. Don't ask me how I got it, 'cause I dont even know. All I know is that I look kinda sexy in it, and sexy is what I'm goin' for.

When Cambry came out of the bathroom I was sitting on my bed with my math book in my lap, trying to look all innocent and unsuspecting. I don't know what had gotten into me, after all, I am an innocent little virgin,but for some reason my thoughts were going wild, and honestly all I could think about was getting her out of those clothes and playing with her.

She came over and sat on the bed beside me and started to open her math book when I shoved it out of her hands and leapt forward onto her, causing her to fall onto her back.

"Wow, Ali, you're taking control? I didn't know you had it in you." She said.

I just laughed and planted a big kiss right on her lips.

She flicked her tongue into my mouth and moaned.

Our lips broke apart and she started planting kissed on my neck,making me weak.

I reached up and pulled her tank top off, revealing her beautiful breasts.

I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked, she let out a loud moan and started grinding against my thigh. 

I quickly pulled off her shorts and panties as she pulled off my night gown. 

And then she took control by pushing me down and getting on top of me.

She planted kisses all the way down my stomach and to the top of my panties.

She then tore them off and slowly began kissing my thighs,making me moan uncontrollably. I was so weak I could barely catch my breath.

Finally, she planted her head right between my legs and sucked on my clit. 

I let out a loud scream of pleasure as my back arched.

The plesure was so intense, I begged her to stop, pushing on her shoulders, but she refused,pulling me closer into her.

I became weaker and weaker with every flick of her tongue.

She sucked on my clit untill i couldn't take anymore.

I let out a loud scream as I came all over her face.

She sat up, grinning and wiping her face.

"Now you do me." she said.

So I did. I burried my face into her until she came, pulling my hair and letting out a loud moan.

We both just laid there, hot and out of breath until we hear a noise down stairs. 

"Oh shit, it's my parents! I don't want them to know anyone's here."

Cambry quickly got dressed and ran into my closet right as my parents walked in. Thankfully I had pulled a robe onto my naked body right before they walked in.

"Hey hun, we just wanted to let you know we were home."  

"Ok, thanks, Mom. Goodnight, Love you guys."

"Love you too." they said as they walked back out, closing the door.

Cambry popped her head out of the closet to make sure it was safe to come out.

I smiled and gestured forher to come out.

She came out, walked over to me and gave me a kiss.

"I'd better get going. I had no idea it was this late. I guess we were having so much fun I lost track of time. My mom's gonna be worried out of her mind. I told her I would be home by seven."

"Do you need a ride?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot I didn't have a ride. Yeah. that'd be great."

We waited a few minutes until I was sure my parents were asleep and then we tip toed down the stairs and out the door.

When we got to Cambry's house she leaned over and kissed me before getting out.

"See you tomorrow,lover." She said with a wink as she closed the door.

"See ya." I said as I drove away.

Man, was I tired. All that excitment in one night had me worn out.

When I got back home and into bed, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.