not edited preveiw (old chapter)

I will be on holiday for about a week so I won't be able to update. If any of you are actually waiting then I'm sorry but to just let you in on the next chapter here is a short preview. Thank you for waiting! and sorry. ^ - ^

You rode back to the HQ with the dress in a box that Hanji gave you. Once you saw the building in the distance you could see what looked like Eren in the yard.

"Eren?" You asked riding up to him. "Hey ____, what's that?" He asked pointing to part of the (f/c) dress that was coming from the box. "It's a dress, for the ball" you replied jumping from your horse. "Your going?" He followed you towards the stables.

"Yes, are you?" You asked remembering that he also didn't have any family members to visit. He looked down a bit. "Yes, most of the 104th are" he informed you. Your eyes widened. You were excited that most of your friends would be there.

"Eren, why are you in the yard?" You raised an eyebrow. "Levi, he said I had to clean it" he said as he immediately started to shuffle away from you, his eyes widened. "Talk to you later ____!" He shouted as he ran back to the yard.

"About time." You herd someone walk up behind you. You hesitantly turned around to face him. "Sorry, Levi" you said in an apologetic tone.

"Just get the cleaning supplies." He ordered rolling his eyes as he walked back into the building.

As you followed him into the building and over to the cleaning supply's you placed a rag over your mouth because of the dust. Levi walked away leaving you alone.

You thought as though someone was watching you but you dismissed the thought as you picked up the supply's needed.

Turning around you couldn't help but notice the shuffling of feet. "Is anyone there?" You asked. Your heart racing not knowing who was watching you. No one answered.

You stood still for a moment, wanting to catch anyone moving or the slightest audible noise. You shrugged the thought again as you walked alongside a wall.

You felt hands grab you from behind and push your back against a wall. "Ah!" You groaned as you smacked against it.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" you looked up to be face to face with her. Why was she apologising, she's had a bad mood for ages?

"What the hell Petra?!" You exclaimed. She looked at you straight on. Your features becoming more evil like. "I just wanted to tell you, t-that you can't have him!" She ordered raising her voice.

"This isn't like you" You said back hoping she would just leave. She looked down. "your right.. I'm just angry" she explained. "Why?" You asked curious as to her behaviour.

She looked like she was about to tear up and breakdown. "Levi..,he used to l-love me, I know he did" Petra literally started to sob. "But why are you like this to me?" You kept bombarding her with questions.

"Because I-I didn't want him to l-leave me.." She whispered almost inaudible. "I see, well your fine because I'm not interested in him" you stated. You obviously lied. Of course you were interested in him but to keep Petra from acting like this, you thought it was best to lie. What you didn't know was that, this certain someone was listening to the conversation.

"R-Really, so I can have him?" She asked as a smile tugged at her lips. "Yeah, whatever" you acted like you didn't care, moving your gaze to somewhere else.

Seeing a short shadow move quickly away. You knew who it was and that he herd the whole conversation. Now He thinks your not interested.