Prologue

Arthur (AKA England) waited anxiously for the doctor to arrive back from 'consulting a colleague' of his. But we all know what that means... That the Doctor had no bloody clue what was wrong with him!!!!

Honestly, it had been at least ten minutes since the medical trained citizen of his own country was last in the room. But then entered Doctor Bates.

"Sorry for the delay but your case is extremely strange. Even for a personification this is not been heard of if I'm correct."

Arthur looked through widened emerald orbs that would cause a certain. Fan girl to squeal and not shut up for at least an hour

(why he had hired her as his secretary/assistant he could not recall... Probably was just really hungover at the time)

"What is it then?"

"Well if you were a woman I'd say you were pregnant with your current symptoms Mr Kirkland."

"I'm sorry, what? Pregnant?"

The doctor nodded his head slowly as if to be purposefully dramatic.

"B-but I am a male how can I be pregnant?! Not to mention a country! How can this happen! It's just not possible."

Arthur continued to rant in his head, trying to process the thought.

"Well we'd like you to take a test to make sure. But first of all, when did you last..." Dr Bates trailed off leaving a confused Brit.

"Last what?.........oh god ummm about a month or two ago?"

"Right then we'll be able to set up a scan date for you if the tests come back positive then."

"A scan..." Arthur was obviously having trouble processing the though he may have somehow conceived a child with someone. Reasonable given that he was male and a nation. Both factors weren't known of carrying or conceiving children even with humans. How is it possible? How was he supposed to carry and care for a newborn?

Arthur was thinking all this in his small apartment in London as he arrived home. His capital city. He got this flat to get a way of escape. Somewhere to go where not many knew about. The tests were waiting and torturing the soul as he awaited several beeps.

Yes he had raised nations and territories before but they were usually toddler aged looking when discovered! Plus look at america... He hated him for ages and still resents him now. Though only at times both himself and America got along without arguing didn't end well, usually during a war mission or something of the kind. Canada had a few quirks but then again France raised him for half his life. How different could it be? Raising a baby might be more .... enjoyable? might also resolve his loneliness.

Arthur pondered again for what seemed forever. Until the tests were finished. What hasn't been mentioned is that Arthur then went and bought three more brands and two of each... So he looked at seven pregnancy tests in reality (don't forget the one from the doctors!!! He couldn't find another the same brand...) all showed the same results. Positive.

Well...

SHIT!!!!!!! FUCKING HELL!!! (basically a lot of talented words are now screaming inside his head...)

"What is wrong with me?" Was all Arthur could manage, after freaking out for a while. He placed a hand on his stomach where he now knew was a little him inside. Well a little him and a little- oh god no!. A half frog prince... Or princess. Or Princes- nah! Not happening. This child was a miracle in itself, there was no way he conceived more than one child. No way.

Arthur spent the whole of the next week thinking (and plotting to kill France)...

"Oh wait the bloody frog's a nation, so he can't technically die! Unless... I could go to war with him... Then kill him in battle!!! That should work! Oh yes! The frog is goin' down!"

...

"I need to stop hanging out with Alfred..."