Valt x reader MY PORCUPINE

Your POV
I was walking to the person I thought was my friend when I overheard her say "oh [y/n] no I was never her friend  she's just stupid and idiotic" I ran to the roof and hid in a corner and started crying then someone came up to me and said "hey are you ok" I looked up to see a boy with blue hair and brown eyes and said "no" he sat down beside me and said "what's wrong" I wiped my tears and said "I overheard my only friend say she was never my friend that I was just stupid and idiotic" he comforted me and said "then shes the stupid one my names Valt Aoi bye the way the leader of the beyclub" I smiled and said "I am [y/n] [l/n] um may I join the beyclub my beys name is [b/n] shes pretty strong" then he said in excitement "yeah there's always room for more bladers" I got along with his friends and started to develop a crush on Valt then Valt came up to me when everyone left or so we thought and Valt said "um [y/n] I really like you" I was fixing to say something when shu and Honcho yelled "SHIP" and pushed us into each other making me and valt  kiss we both melted into the kiss when we parted I slapped Shu and Honcho then hugged Valt and said "yes my porcupine" then of course Wakiya came in and said "geese get a room" I rolled my eyes and said "oh shut up Wakiya" then kissed valt on the cheek and went home.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me and Valt:(hugging).
Wakiya:geese get a room.
Me: oh shut up we are in one and your just jealous because you can't get with honcho.
Wakiya and Honcho:WHAT!!!!
Me:you heard me.
Wakiya and Honcho: .....
Me I hope you liked this Valt x reader next up is Zac not one of my favorite characters but what the heck.