Ukyo x reader [My shadow-walker

Your POV
I was running from home I was only 7 and my parents were fighting again I went to a park that I've never seen before and started doing obstacles like a ninja then I fell asleep on a tree limb when I woke up and watched a red haired boy push a blue hair boy into a white haired boy and laughed quietly I felt someone watching me so I looked behind me but no one was there so I just shrugged it off and walked home but I couldn't shake the feeling I came to the alleyway between my house and the neighbors but I still felt watched "show yourself" I shouted at once a boy with ice blue hair and sky blue eyes appeared "who are you" I asked he smiled at me and said "just call me the Shadow Walker" before I could begin asking questions my mom called "[y/n]! Get in this house now!" I turned back to the Shadow Walker but he had disappeared the next day I walked back to the park and saw the same three boys from yesterday the blue haired boy was trying to tackle the redhead while the white haired boy was watching from a safe distance I walked over to the little boy careful to avoid the other two and sat down "hello" I said "my name is [y/n] [l/n]" the boy smiled at me and said "my names Shu Kurenai the blue head is Valt he pointed to the boys "and the redhead is Xander" I smiled  the leaves in the tree above us then rustled "and the creep up there is Ukyo" shu said I looked up as the same boy from the night before jumped down "hello again [y/n]" he chirped "SHIP!" Valt yelled he ran up and pushed me into Ukyo our lips connected but instead of pulling away we melted into the kiss when we pulled away we were both pink.       "[y/n]" Ukyo whispered "yes?" I asked.
"I love you" I blushed "I love you to" I spoke "my Shadow Walker
-----------------------------------------------------------
Me: hi guys I ho-.
Ukyo:(whispering behind me) Boo.
Me Gaahh dang it your gonna pay for scaring me Ukyo.
Ukyo:you would have to catch me first  and I bet you can't catch me.
Me ohhhh your on wait gosh dang Ukyo I'm busy.
Ukyo:you know you love me (disappears)
Me:err he's right anyway I hope you liked this Ukyo x reader next up is our blue porcupine Valt

I would like to thank Iheartbeyblade because she wrote half of this and gave it to me at school because I had writers block.