Chapter 1: First Day

Pang's P.O.V

Well, I guess it's my first day to going to Gifted University!

I walked around, it was my first day at this University so I'm a little bit nervous about meeting other people that I don't know well.

I continued to walk around when my eyes landed on the office. I walked over to the office, asking if I could get my schedule for my classes.

They're was a petite lady sitting at the desk, sorting out all kinds of documents.

They looked down at they're computer and looked back up at me."Oh! You must be the new student, umm... Pang?"

I brightly smiled, nodding indicating that she was  correct. It's okay that they didn't last name because I'm probably the only one here with the name.

She gave me my schedule and I continued walking to my classes. My first class was math which is my least favorite class but I'll have to deal with it for now.

Walked into the class, but suddenly froze knowing the class wan in session. The teacher cheerfully smiled and pulled me into the room. The teacher then talked.

"Students, this is our new student, Pang, take care of him." The teacher told me to sit in the back next to a boy in a red hoodie and wearing glasses. He looked deep in thought, staring out the window beside him.

I timidly walk over to where my seat was next to him, curving into my seat. I slightly looked over to his side.

Shit!

when I turned over, he was staring right at me, looking into my soul it felt. I made a confused face "What?" I said, still confused. He immediately looked away and scoffed, looking back at the window.

I bet it will be hard to make friends in this University... everyone acts strange

_______________Time Skip___________________
3rd P.O.V

The day continued and it was finally lunch time. Pang had know idea where he could sit. He felt bad that he hadn't had the confidence to talk to any of the other students in the University.

He sat at a table where no one we're sitting at and plopped down in a seat. He seemed to be akward for a little bit but he started to eat, slightly picking at his food with his fork.

He ate slowly while scrolling the his phone, going onto his game. There was suddenly a slam on the table so he looked up, just to see a couple of students.

They seemed friendly to Pang. They kept a smile on their face. One of them grapbbed at Pang's hard and shook it slightly, wanting to remain friendly as possible.

It was a petite girl with bangs, complimenting the rimmed glasses she wre. To Pang, she looked like a nerd.

The boy next to her was also wearing glasses, but he had silverish hair, with a great style.

They both sat down next to Pang, just staring astonished for some reason.

The girl spoke first "Hi! My name's Namtarn, I noticed that your the new student to this establishment! Oh and over here, that's Korn. He's pretty smart just like me but less."

Korn hearing that smacked the girl on the head, complaining about that he seemed smarter.

Who are these people?
Pang thought to himself, giving them a weird look.

While they we're complaining, Pang looked off to the side, in deep thought and just continued to eat his food.

Korn and Namtarn quickly sat on both sides of Pang, Also started to eat they're own food and sipped on their drinks.