chapter 2: Seeing You Again

3rd P.O.V

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The alarming sound of the alarm clock by the bunk bed struck Pang out of bed and onto the floor, hitting it harshly. "OW FUCK!"

He groaned and sloppily got up, rubbing his back and hurriedly ran to the bathroom. He had a bad feeling about today. Since of what happened the day before, he figured it would be worse today.

He looked in the mirror and sighed.

Why did I get that feeling from that student?

He couldn't get the thought of the boy out of his head, it was like it was stuck there forever in his mind.

He quickly threw his shirt on, eventually falling over trying to get it over his head but did succeed. He pulled on his pants and didn't forget to put his University badge on his shirt and quickly brushed his hair and teeth. He accidentally brushed his teeth to hard so his gums began to bleed.

This always happened when he was rushing in the morning.

Pang hurriedly ran out the bathroom and accidentally ran straight into Nac bumping their heads together harshly.

They both landed on the floor with a thud and groaned all at once. It reminded Pang About his situation from the day before. That kid.

Damn it! I thought I had already got him out of my head!

He sighed knowing he would not be able to forget the feeling when both their hands touched.

Nac mumbled ruggedly. "Ah what the hell man? Why are you in such a hurry we are literally right next to the University!" That's when Pang realized that Nac was correct, school was just right around the corner and look at him, such in a fucking hurry.

He hurriedly stood up and grabbed his bag and ran out of their shared dorm, leaving a confused Nac just staring. He ran through the hallways passing all the other students who quickly got the way and looked surprised that the running student.

Man, he is still running even though school is RIGHT there!

He finally made it out of the hallway and found his first class once again, walking into the room and sitting in his correct spot and spotted the boy he had bumped into before.

The boy was wearing his normal wear as a red hoodie and khakis it looked like. He looked straight at Pang with a surprised look on his face, you could see the heat rising on his face as he tried to look away.

Pang snickered, laughing slightly as he sat himself down at his desk. The teacher came walking in and silenced all the students who chatting to eachother.

The teacher walked around the class room as he talked. "This week we are going to be in groups of two for the next going project. This project will allow you and your partner to communicate and learn more about each other!"

Everyone cheered, highfiving eachother as they Talked about grouping up with their friends. But the teacher scoffed. "Y'all just hold on, I'll be the one picking your partner."

Every student groaned and laid their heads onto their desks.

Pang was in thought of which student he would partnered with as his teacher called out the teams by their names. He often would stare at the other kid as he stared out the window. Pang thought he was a weird kid just because he was always so quiet and barely talked to anyone.

Whenever he'd roam around the halls he would hear other students talk behind the boys back. He didn't know why it made him sad about the boy. He couldn't find out about that feeling inside his chest that pings through in his heart.