Getaway

I'm back guys! Sorry for the wait!

Next day...

Dinah's Pov

The morning sun peeked through my curtains as I stretched the sleep away. Today was the day I break my queen out. I still haven't came up with a good plan yet, but I wasn't gonna tell Normani that. I'll just go with the flow. Anyway, I had my servants pack everything that I needed. Thank god my dad was out of town or else he would've asked me thousand questions. I texted all my friends and family how much I loved them then got in the car with my driver. Here I come Normani...

I know what your thinking.

"How can she just leave her dad without saying goodbye?"

Honestly,  after my mom passed away his only concern was for me to become queen and to keep the Hansen family in power. It didn't matter what I wanted. Nope, it was all about him.

"We've arrived at the prison Princess Dinah." said my driver

"Thanks whatever your name is." I said while waving goodbye and grabbing my bags.

I can never remember those guys names.

The doors to the prison slowly opened revealing a smirking Lauren.

Not this bitch again...

"I see you actually came back. I thought you would've called your little daddy for help to runaway by now." she said while blowing smoke from her cigar in my face.

"No bitch, I don't need anyone's help. Just be ready to bow down and kiss my feet when I become queen." I said while waving the smoke from my face.

"Your quite confident princess I'll give you that, but nonetheless, your still gonna fail." She said while walking back into her office chuckling.

"Oh and Dinah." She said while turning around to face me.

"Remember I have eyes everywhere, so don't even think about doing something stupid." Lauren said while eyeing me up and down

Shit...I think she knows.

"You won't have to worry about that. What you need to do is keep an eye your boo Ty. He's been all over those female guards lately." I said with a smug

She flipped me off and continued walking into her office.

Showtime...

Normani's Pov

Where is this bitch??

Dinah was suppose to be here hours ago. I guess she forgot our lives depend on this plan to work. At least  I was able to squeeze a pencil and paper from Zayn. He's the only one that is actually treating me like a human being in here. I still don't understand how he's prison guard. He could've at least became a model. What a waste...

Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Good morning beautiful! You ready to get this plan up and running!" Dinah screamed while lugging her bags through the door.

"You never told me your plan so how the hell do I know it's even gonna work!" I screamed I was beyond frustrated

"Calm down babe. Just know I got this under control aite. Btw your yelling voice is kinda sexy." She said while biting her lip

"Can you please fucking focus Dinah! We have a limited time to destroy a whole fucking planet! Not only that but it's my home planet! Do you know how shitty I feel right now!" I said while tears began falling down my face.

"Oh shit. Babe I'm so sorry I know this is very hard for you, but your gonna have to trust me" Dinah said giving a comforting hug.

Not gonna lie I felt safe in her arms. Plus, she smelled hella good.

Focus Normani...

I shook my thoughts away. "If we're gonna do this Dinah we need to do this now."

Dinah's Pov

She was right. It was either now or later.

I told Normani about my breakout plan. Of course she cussed me the fuck out, and called me every name in the book, but eventually she gave in. Normani told me she had two friends in other jail cells. I need to find them first before we break out. She told me Zayn is the one who can lead me to Ally and  Tori.

"Hey Zayn your looking hella sexy today." I said touching his arm and biting my lip.

"Oh h-hey princess D-dinah. W-what can I h-help you with." he was a stuttering mess

"Oh nothing much. Do you happen to know where I could find some prisoners who know some information about Earth? I just need to do a little research." I said batting my eyes flirtatiously

"With all do respect princess. I'm not allowed to let you go anywhere else in this prison without Lauren's permission."

"Come on. It'll only be for two seconds I promise."

He eyed me for a couple of seconds before walking towards a long hallway.

"This is between us. Lauren CANNOT find out I did this or its my dick. Understand?" He said unlocking what I'm guessing was the cell door to Ally and Tori's cell

"Of course. Thanks again babe." I said kissing him on the cheek while closing the door behind me

"Who the fuck are you?" Said a blonde haired woman who I'm guessing was Tori from what Normani told me

"You savior. Now listen up I gotta plan to get us outta this shit hole."

I'm so happy I had time to update today!

I just recently started a new job so my hours are little different, but I'm gonna do my best to  keep updating!

Let me know what you guys think will happen next! I would love to hear your theories! lol

Don't forget to vote and comment!

XOXO