Questions

Normani's POV

I was following the green eyed woman through the prison halls until we stopped at what look like an interrogation room. It had a big huge metal door and one window. Inside there were two chairs and a table. I could see dried blood on the floor and walls. To be honest I thought I was scared before, but now I'm definitely terrified!

"I still don't understand why you don't believe us! You sent a threatening message to OUR planet! We're just here to make peace! And can I at least know your name since you'll probably gonna kill me anyway?! Or should I just start calling you the crazy greened eyed bitch?!" I said to the green eyed woman, but stood in shock once I realized what I said.

She turned around to face me. I stepped back just in case she decided to Mike Tyson me too.

"It's Lauren."

She turned back around gestured for me to take seat in the chair that was in the room.

"Lauren...well that's a pretty basic name." I said to myself. But I think she heard me since I was receiving a death glare from her.

"Look miss Kordei. I'm gonna ask you one more time why your here on Crumison. If you don't give the correct answer I'll just have to kill you." Lauren shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Why do you think we're lying. I'm telling you the truth!" I Screamed

"Then why did we find a drone sent from YOUR planet drilling a hole into our diamond caves?" Lauren asked.

Drone? Diamond caves? Wtf is she talking about?

"Look. I have no idea what your talking about. I was sent here to make peace between our planets not to steal from you." I said but I knew something was off about what she said.

"Why do you think we sent that warning message miss Kordei. I'm sure a pretty thing like you can put two and two together." She smirked

It didn't take long for me to understand what she meant.

Oh my god. We were trying to steal from them that's why they threatened us.

This can't be happening. We were basically sent on a suicide mission.

"Those sons of a bitches! They tricked us! We didn't even know about those drones I swear!" I tried to reason with Lauren

" You know miss Kordei, I've been in this business for a long time. I can tell when someone is actually unaware of what's going on. Or when they've realized they've been double crossed." Lauren said while standing up grabbing the keys.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I'm saying that I believe you."

I sat there in shock. I wanted to make sure what I just heard was right.

"So....what does that mean exactly?" I asked while eyeing her carefully.

"It means you have a choice Miss Kordei. Either you help us bring your planet down or we kill you. Simple." She said

No not simple...

"Those are you choices. I'll set all of you free if we succeed in destroying planet earth. You have a day to decide your fate." She said while walking out of the room leaving me alone.

I'm so screwed...