Battle Of The Divas Ep . 2

Battle Of The Divas EP. 2

Jerry: Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm jerry " The King " Lawler and were back with episode two of " Battle Of The Divas ". Now before we start the episode here some of the main points of the first episode.

Summer made an alliance with Cameron and Eva

Aj and Tamina have an alliance

Cameron is kind of being a bitch

Natalya won't shut up about being a hart

Jerry: Now lets get to the first elimination

( Jerry leads the purpal team to a big gate with a limo waiting on the other side to annouce who was going home. )

Jerry: Any questions before we get to eliminations?

Aj: Why is there a gate? i thought we were supose to be in a secluded area.

Paige: Yeah what aren't you telling us?

Jerry: You'll all find out soon enough, well not the girl who gets eliminated.

Natalya: I just realized i'm not on the pink team and i'm a hart.

Summer: Really nattie you have to do this now?

Natalya: Hey its a decent question

Jerry: Well natalya to answer your questions the producers decided on teams so there's nothing i can do about it.

Natalya: Awww...

Cameron: Can we just get to eliminations please because i need my beauty sleep.

Nikki: Yeah i'm tired too.

Jerry: Alright we i call your name come stand by name, the divas name that i do not call will leave in the limo and not be allowed back. Okay so the divas that are safe are Aj, Paige, Nikki, Eva, and Summer. Cameron and Natalya you both got all the votes, one of you got 3 and the other 4. Now the diva who received 4 votes and is eliminated is... Cameron

Cameron, Eva, and Summer: What?

Natalya: Oh thank goodness

Aj: ( Just like tough enough )

Cameron: Your kidding right? How can i be eliminated i'm the star of the show.

Nikki: Well i wouldn't go to far.

Cameron: You know what screw this everybody BYE

( And with that Cameron left in the limo Oh and by the way when characters say something with () around them that means there saying it in a confessional anyways The next day in the cabin. )

Brie: I wonder who got eliminated last night?

Layla: Well i got a feeling we'll find out soon enough.

Tamina: No offense brie but i hope a total diva got eliminated.

Brie: None taken because personally i hope summer got eliminated.

Alicia: I hope natalya got eliminated she's always bragging about how she's a hart

Naomi: I got a feeling cameron got eliminated.

Emma: I don't care who got eliminated what i'm wondering is what is the next challenge

( All of the sudden Rosa walked out the room asking which one of them made breakfest which got her some nasty looks but before anyone could confront her jerry walked in and said its time for the next challenge and he had an annoucement to make so they the pink team got dressed and headed outside right where the purpal team were sleeping. Once all the divas were dressed and ready to go they all stood waiting for his annoucement. )