Battle Of The Divas Ep . 5

Jerry: Hello ladies and gentlemen I'm jerry " The King " Lawler and were back with episode five of " Battle Of The Divas ". Now before we start the episode here some of the main points of the Fouth episode

The Pink team lost for the first time

Tamina keeps starting stuff

Rosa and Naomi got into a fight

The Purpal team start to feel confident

Jerry: Alright now lets get started with the 4th elimination.

( Jerry led the Pink team to the front of the gate since it was there first time losing they really weren't use to the whole eliminatioin process. )

Jerry: Okay ladies here we are and since this is your first time eliminating someone i'll give you the rundown on how this works. So i call the names of the divas who are safe the divas name i don't call well that diva is eliminated and will leave in the limo so are you ready?

Brie: Yes if we want to win the next challenge the problem has to be fixed. ( and in this case that problem is rosa mendes. )

Rosa: ( I can't wait for naomi to be eliminated )

Tamina: ( I voted for naomi because shes my biggest competition )

Jerry: Okay the first diva safe is Alicia the Brie and Layla followed by Emma and Tamina and the diva who is eliminated is... Rosa mendes

Rosa: Are you kidding me how did this happen?

Naomi: First off you made false accusions that i talked trash about me and second you never helped at any of the challenges so yeah you got eliminated.

Rosa: Whatever i'll just marry a man with a million dollars and naomi i can't wait till you lose and come back to raw and smackdown then i will destroy you.

( With that rosa left and the pink team were sure things would finally get better but with tamina on there team we'll see how long that lasts. The next day at the Purpal teams camp on the side of the cabin )

Paige: So who do you guys think got eliminated last night?

Nikki: I would say naomi or rosa but probaly rosa because she didn't do much during challenges

Eva: Yeah your probaly right. Hey wheres Aj?

Paige: shes upset she can't talk to her husband.

Eva: I don't blame her i miss johnathon so much.

Nikki: Yes! I miss john and our house and i miss sex because its been to long and i don't have a vibrator out here.

Eva: Tmi nikki

( Back at the pink teams cabin )

Layla: Last night was pretty intense

Brie: Yeah but rosa had to go i mean we wouldn't get rid of naomi would we?

Alicia fox: Well she is pretty tough and she'll be competition when the teams merge so you know.

Layla: Are you really serious about this?

Alicia: Of course im kidding ( Well not really )

Brie: good because if we wanna win the next challenge we all have to be on the same page.

( Little did they know tamina was listening and getting some new rumors to spread amongst the team but little did she know emma was spying on her spying on Brie, Alicia, and Layla )