i'm too young to be this sad :'(

It was my last year to be able to see him , i couldn't ...

.

.

couldn't stand the idea , i was all the time lost in my thoughts , dreaming about the day when i'll finally get the chance to talk to him , day after day my love for him increase , since i'm such a ghost in his life , i was never excpecting him to notice me , so i just loved him in silence . 

The only one who knows my little secret was my best friend , but as complecated my problem is she couldn't give me an advice but to forget him , which was impossible for me .

The moment he passes next to me i just feel this awkward feeling that my heart will fall down ,  just like i'm meelting , my eyes ,and my heart follows him step by step until words of the person next to me wake me up from the most epic dream , so i just forget him for awhile .

this is what i call love , love that lasted 3years hiden , i couldn't told him i was too afraid to lose him even if he don't know me , but why ? ....

He was older than me by years but that couldn't change my feelings for him , when i just finishe classes i run to take my seat in front of the balcony , i wait and i wait until ..... the light appear . That's was me for half of the semestre untiil that daay ...