break down

But.

.

.

When all my friends went to dance i grabbed a chair in a corner and started thinking of all the pain i been trough , all the time i raised my hand to salute him but gived up , all the times i cried in the roof in a rainy day while listening to sad songs , all the times i couldn't go to school because i wanted to relax and forget all of my problems for a while . Maybe i act like everything is fine , i laugh at people's jokes , i do silly things with my friends and i act like i have a carefree life , it's funny though , when i come back home i just turn off that mental switch , then suddenly i break down , i feel empty , tired , it's like i have 2 different me's , one for myself and one for the public . all those things i thinked of leads me to one solution a silly solution that if he saw me crying he propably will have mercy on me and propably will talk to me and propably will tell me he's sorry and propably will be friends and propably ........... i'm dreaming -_- , i couldn't stop tears but i crieed, i cried all the tears in my body , while other people are having fun , i noticed that from time to time he look at me :o was it true or am i just imagining things that i really wanted to happen , i kept my eyes open and then he looked at me but this time for real and told his friend something i'm pretty sure about it .

i got up from the chair and went to him i stared at him like : tell me , what you was saying , but he didn't even noticed me , i screaamed inside me , you're strong enough to do it , you've nothing to lose it's the final time you'll see him , i runed to him grabbed his hand and went to those cold chairs ......

.

.

.

.

. To be continued <3