1.

~°×°~

~°×°~

Taehyung drank the rest of his wine, eyes fixed on the glass. It was now filled with his loneliness, it left him a bit dizzy, and the only sound he could hear was the sound of his own breathing. He nostalgically looked through the half opened window, looking around the darkness, his gaze wandering between the trees. It felt peaceful for him- the echo of his memories when he was a normal kid, just like everyone else. He loved art, singing, even science at some point.

But it was all ruined.

He had to become the royal blood vampire his parents wanted him to be, he became private student and the only people his age, who would come and talk to him, despite of his ego and sometimes cold behavior, were his brothers. Especially Hoseok.

"What is in your mind, Taehyung?" He slowly turned back, his eyes meeting his older brother, Hoseok. He smirked, playing with the glass in his hands. I managed to smell him minutes ago. My sense are normally working like this. "How long haven't you been eating properly?"

Taehyung tilted his head, thinking for a moment. "Let's say weeks." Hoseok signed with a chuckle. He knew how powerful Taehyung's abilities are. He had the ability to hear people talking in miles, read minds, and teleport to other places, he was sensitive to light, which is actually like most stereotypes about them.

" We are going to hunt tonight. You can't refuse. And you don't need to worry. I won't tell our parents or anything. And if they assume anything, I will cover you." Taehyung hasitated for a second, but responded with 'tsk' sound. Hoseok rolled his eyes. He really did care about Taehyung, he was now becoming a true royal blood vampire and he was pretty much rabellious.

" Fine... " Taehyung finally agreed, getting up from the sofa, trying to fix his brown, soft, even shining hair. It's not like I can do much, anyway. Vampires don't have reflection in the mirror. "Right, I will go tell Yoongi that we will be late tonught." Like Yoongi care. Does he even care about anything? Hoseok huffed, after all, he was vampire too and he could read minds easily. "And Taehyung... Please wear something normal. You always dress in robes or something, like you are taking the 'vampire' thing too seriously"

~°×°~

And while people enjoy the hustle and bustle of the crowded cities, I prefer the silence. It has always been my safe place, for my ideas, for my soul to heal.

Jungkook has been wandering around the forest for one hour, completely lost. He wasn't very familiar with the place.

There is something about this forest, maybe its about the thick fog every morning, maybe its about the clear air, making my lungs burn, because of how unpolluted it was. The scent of forest and rain completely got me, and the scent if flowers could easily make my heart race.