3.

Kinda smut warning

Kinda smut warning...

~×ㅇ×~

"I fucking can't believe that he did that! Such a spoiled brat!" Yoongi was completely talking about his brother Taehyung, who gave Jungkook one of the smellest rooms, that were made on purpose for slaves in the castle. Slaves... When mom and dad told me i will have a brother, they described it as the most amazing feeling in the entire world. But sadly, its not s blessing, its a curse to have such a unresponsible brother like Taehyung and a crazy one just like Hoseok.

He rushed into the room, grabbing a katana, a samurai sword in Japan, as he used it to practice. He cursed under his breath. Why is even Taehyung's business bothering me? I'm Min Yoongi, and I rarely give a fuck, he better be grateful that I do! He reckoned that his brother's attitude towards someone who his kidnaped, claimed to be his secret mate, and drag him to the castle without his permission, and now turning him into slave is not acceptable!

His sword was blocked, by someone grabbing his hand.

Namjoon.

"I thought we said something regarding this matter." The other said sternly, Yoongi fell under his heavy gaze. "Baby... I don't want you to get hurt, while i'm not around go guide you." He said, as Yoongi's expression softened, he hissed at the other, trying to escape from his stronger grip, but he eventually failed.

"Can't you see, i'm beyond furious!" Yoongi complained, and tightened his grip on the cold weapon, breathing heavily, his annoyance turned into rage, his digust into loath and he sank in grief as he was trying to find himself in the whole situation.

"You are terribly adorable even when you are mad as fuck." Namjoon grinned with amusement, trying to reach for Yoongi, who scoffed in disbelief of Namjoon's words. "Now, leave the weapon. Use it only when we train or something. Your parents are already too busy and concerned about other matters to think about that--"

"What are trying to say?" Yoongi's voice got deeper and threatening, putting Namjoon is a situation where he couldn't take his words back. "Like they ever cared, like they have more important things to do that talk with their son? Yeah, you are totally right..." His face went numb, his lips pressed tightly, as his whole expression changed from rage to nothingness, which scared Namjoon a lot.

" Baby... "

" I need to go. See you at training tomorrow. " Yoongi cut him and went out of the room to get some fresh air, his head was about to brust, his lungs burning for some oxigen. Why am I surrounded with childish vampires and werewolves...?!