9.

Love was his overly sweet bite, that choked him with lustful aspires

~°×°~

Jungkook was far from the idea of living in reality, especially now when he was stuck in utopic world where the stars weren't as distant and he found peace at his own solitude, for his own abandoned shadow.

The moon wasn't visible on the black abyss, the little sparkle in Jungkook's eyes was the only blaze that dared to light up the night, the midnight sky seemed so low that it almost made Jungkook feels claustrophobic, gasping at the poetry of stars that decorated the dull navy horizon, timidly hiding behind the clouds.

The air was so pure, it was mixed with the earthy scent of mowed grass, early spring was one of the most aspiring things for him, oddly soothing, relaxing, it even created a sweet taste on the top of his bottom lip, as if he was back to his childhood.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung's groan pierced the silence like a bullet, Jungkook was so used to the sweet and comforting stern tone of Taehyung's voice. The vampire's look never failed to make Jungkook blush, his eyes were always slightly widened, since he was always so easy to impress, his predictable cold attitude, was that aspect of his personality that later built wisedom and novelty. The elder stepped closer to the younger, who was too lost at the scenery in front of him, the mystifying sounds of the night left goosebumps over his delicate skin, his fingers covered in black as he couldn't stop drawing, whatsoever. "You scared the hell out of me!" Taehyung scolded him, his thin hands turning into fists, his lips reddening.

Jungkook clicked his tongue, nonchalantly moving his head to look at the other.

"Why are you so worked up? I was bored, of course I would go at least to the backyard and enjoy yhe night view. It's much peaceful than reality. Stop being a lame. " Jungkook's lips curved into an innocent bunny grin, that almost made Taehyung's stone heart do a little flip.

" Come here.. " Taehyung muttered mutely as he pulled the younger's cool body closer, pressing his lips to Jungkook's. Taehyung almost moaned at the fresh taste of Jungkook's rushing blood within his lips, his tongue slight exploring Taehyung's mouth before he passionately nib on his bottom lip, uncontrollable desire to taste the overly bitter love of the other. Fuck. Tell me which star you want Jungkook and I will name it after the ethereal warmth of your mouth.
"Don't do it again, not when i'm not around." Taehyung warns him quietly, rubbing his thumb into Jungkook's pale skin. Why do I want to destroy him as if he is unbreakable, but at the same time, he is the most fragile soul I have seen. Every breath he takes makes me shut up and listen, every weak beat of his heart makes my fingers tremble,