Chapter 4

I sat on my bed, waiting for his majesty to arrive, I was bored, so I stood up and started dancing, I closed my eyes and started humming to a song I like, and started dancing around with my eyes, closed,after awhile I heard someone clapping, I stopped and opened my eyes, and found him, standing at the door, and leaning against, the door frame, he was smiling, and I, looked down, blushing, no one has ever seen me dancing, not even my parents, I kept looking down, until I felt his presence infront of me, I slowly looked up, to meet him, smiling down at me, "that was cute" he confess, with a sly smile on his face, I couldn't help but blush,"I got you some food" he said and went and got a plate from beside the door, "b-but I'm not hungry, your majesty" I stuttered, I always stutter around kings, and it always bothered my parents, "yeah yeah, whatever" he said, and filled the spoon, with rice, "open your mouth" he ordered, I looked at him with wide eyes, "I'm not a child!" I exclaimed, "but you are to me" he said, and I looked down at my hands, I always hated it, when people would see themselves bigger than me, and would call me a child, I didn't want to anger him, so I opened my mouth, so he inserted the spoon, inside my mouth, I started chewing on it.

After awhile, I finished the whole plate, it was nice, but now, I'm seriously full, I feel like a penguin, I smiled at the thought of it, his majesty, was talking on the phone, with some other lord, he ended the call, and looked at me, then stood up and came to me, he slapped me really hard, "how dare you!" I screamed at me, I fell to the ground because of the impact, he kicked me a couple of times, until, I coughed blood, then fainted.

[King Harry's POV]

I was on the phone, with lord zayn, "what do you mean, Lilly did it?" I asked him in a whisper, I didn't want her to listen to our conversation, "I swear people saw her do it" he said, "okay bye now" I hung up with him, and stood up, from the bed, and went to her "how dare you!" I screamed at her, and slapped her, making her fall to the ground, I started kicking her, until she coughed blood then she fainted. I just stared at her, until, the door of the room, opened, and in came lord niall, when he saw Lilly, on the floor, he gasped, "what happened?" He asked and kneeled infront of her, "you hurt her?" He asked looking at me "she deserved it" I answered calmly, "what do you mean she did?!" He boomed, and stood up, "zayn called and said that she stole the things" I said looking at her, "are you an idiot?! It wasn't her for fucks sake!" He boomed in the room, throwing his hand up, "how do you know?" I asked confused "it wasn't this Lilly, it was Jess, have you forgot that Jess, can change forms, to any one?" He said, "what do you mean?" I asked "the things were stolen, in the dinner time, just the minute Jess left the dinning room, we were about to tell you, but you were busy with her" he said, making my face go all pale, I just hurt an innocent girl, I kneeled fast beside her, and placed my hand on her forehead, and healed her.

[Lilly's POV]

I felt something on my forehead, then all the pain, went, I woke up, and saw his majesty, kneeling infront of me, and Niall standing at the end of the room, mad, I screamed as I remembered what he had done to me, and started backing away from him, I think I saw hurt flash through his eyes, I don't care, he hurt me for no reason, and for fucks sake! I forgot I'm now living with blood suckers, "stay a-away" I stuttered in fear, "I'm sorry" he said looking down, then in a flash, he was out of the room, leaving me and Niall alone, he sighed "I'm sorry Lilly" he confess "it was misunderstanding" he said "what do you mean" I said sitting criss-cross even tho I'm wear a dress "Jess, changed into your form, and stole something important for harry, and people saw it as you, so they thought it's you, and they told harry, it's you, so he took it fast without asking you, and yeah, shit happened" he said scratching his neck.

"Wow" was all I could say, "I'll leave you to sleep, good night" he kissed my forehead and left me alone in my own, thoughts, after hours of thinking, I fell asleep.

I woke up to the bright light, of the sun, I feel really tired, I sat in my place, and stretched, myself and smiled, as I heard the chirps of the birds, but then the smile faded, as I remembered the events of yesterday, making me sigh, and stand up, and entered the bathroom, made my business, brushed my teeth, had a hot long shower, and dressed, in a white and black dress, that reach me just above my knees, brushed my hair, and thought of a hairstyle to do, I made it an Ariana grande style, added alittle blusher to my pale checks, and concealer under my eyes to hide the dark circles, then I sat on my bed, just thinking.

The door opened, and in came Perrie looking sad, "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday" she said hugging me "it's okay" I answered her, "hey wanna go to the garden, I'm not in the mood, for breakfast" she said "hey neither me, eh why not" I said excitedly I always loved castles' garden, they were huge, and full of rare flowers, which I loved the most. We left the castle and entered the garden, I gaped at the magnificent view infront of me, "it's amazing" I exclaimed, Perrie was on her phone, with lord Zayn, while leaving me explore the garden, Perrie came beside me, and we sat on a bench, we were talking and laughing, but the. Two shadows, were infront of us lord Zayn, and his majesty we stood us fast, and both of us, bowed, "I don't think this is a place to be at, when you should be at the dinning room, right now ladies" king harry said, non of us talked we just looked down, at our feets, "answer me!" He shouted at us, making me flinch, his eyes softened, as he saw me flinch, "Zayn, take care of your lady, I'll take care of mine" he said smiling at me, I blushed, as I thought of it, me being his lady, Zayn took, Perrie away, while I stared at them walk away, I felt someone's lips, on my cheeks, I turned fast to see who, and was only inches away from Harry's face, "I'm sorry about yesterday" he apologized, he placed his hands, on my back, and stroked my hair, I looked down blushing, he kissed my forehead, "wanna see my own garden?" He asked smiling, my face lit up, I heard that his majesty's garden, is the most beautiful garden ever.

***

I was about to sleep, but someone came i to my room, from the opened window, my breathe hitched in my throat, "scream, and I'll kill you" I kept quite, "I want you to do me something" he said turning the lights up, I started memorizing his features, "what do you want" I asked trying not to show fear, but of course failed, "I want you to kill harry" he said, sitting down, on my bed, "no way!" I screamed "if you don't, you'll parents won't breath again" he smiled darkly, at me "please, I can never do something like that" I started crying "I'll help you, just drink this, he placed his hands on my neck, and poured down, my throat a blue liquid, "good girl" he said and left me, after he left, I started getting dizzy, and there was an agony pain in my head, before I fall to the ground I screamed "HARRY!!" Then went out.