Chapter 3

He cut off my ropes, but before I can even sit, he sat on my waist, straddling me, and started tracing my jaw, making me look at him in horror.

He got off me and helped me stand up, and stood in front of me, making me look down, he placed two fingers under my chin, and pushed it up, making me look into his forest green eyes, that is full of danger "you'll address me as your highness, or your majesty" he said in a demanding voice, who the hell does he think he is?! I am the soon-to-be queen, of this country! He has no right to talk to me like this. "For your information, we aren't in England, and I am the vampire king if you were wondering, so you better listen to my words, or you will have to face consequences, princess" he said with a smirk, making my face go pale, "do you understand?" He asked, "y-yes" I stuttered, "yes what?" He rose one eyebrow "yes, your majesty" I said looking down. "Good girl, now dress up, we'll have dinner in awhile, I'll send one of my lords to come and get you" I nodded, while tears started to form in my eyes "now why are you crying?" He asked in an annoying voice, while rolling his eyes, "will I go home?" I asked just above a whisper, he came and stood too close for comfort "this is your home" his words dropping with venom, and left the room, I fell to the ground crying my eyes out, until I fell asleep on the ground.

***

I woke up to someone shaking me, I opened my eyes and met someone with blue eyes, "hey" he said with a smile, and helped me stand up "why aren't you dressed up? Harry would go crazy" he said laughing "harry?" I asked "yeah, the king" he said with a smile, does he always smile? "Are you The Lord, he said he will send?" I asked in a whisper "yeah, my name is Niall by the way" he smiled down at me, I bowed to him "hey hey, don't bow to me, oh and call me by my name" he said, "thank you, Niall" I smiled for the first time, since I got kidnapped, he returned the gesture, "you better start dressing something royal, other than this night gown" he said, and went to the wardrobe, making me look down, and blush, it was a see through night gown, he got me a dark purple corset, that's too long, making me laugh, it's sleeveless, but nice, mother always made me wear long sleeves, she said " a girl should respect her body, and hide her skin" but my body is nice, and I've never been, self esteem about it, so anything would be nice.

Niall told me to spin around, so he can do the strings or the corset, he pulled it too tight, "Niall I can't breathe" I said, "sorry" he said and loosed the strings a little, "better?" He asked looking at me in the mirror, "better" I said, "now the makeup" he said, "you'll do it?" I asked confused "oh no, one of the other lords' lady will do it, her name is Perrie" he smiled "how many lords are there?" I asked "with me, four and harry, the king" he smiled at me, "do you have a lady, Niall?" I asked, his smile faded, and he looked down at the floor, I was about to open my mouth to say that I'm sorry but he cut me off "werewolves killed her" he said, his voice full of hatred, when he looked at me his eyes are red making me gasp "I'm sorry" I said and hugged him, after awhile he calmed down, and left me alone until Perrie come and do my makeup.

The door to the room knocked making me look at it "come it" I said, and in came a beautiful lady, blonde hair, and blue eyes, so beautiful "my name is lady Perrie" he said with a smile, I bowed to her, "it's nice to meet you my lady" I said, "oh hey, I was kidding just call me Perrie! We will be best friends!" She exclaimed, making me laugh, she did my makeup, and seriously I look hot, I seriously do, my mother would always ban me from makeup, she would always say it cause skin cancer. After Perrie left me Niall came and took to me to the dinning room, the castle is seriously huge, and it's decor, is one of the centuries, but it's still elegant, and cozy, everyone was walking in vampire speed, making me clutch to Niall, and he would always laugh at me, we reached a huge door, some guards opened the door for us, and bowed to Niall, and smiled at me, I returned the gesture, as the doors were opened, there was a huge dinning table, like really huge, even bigger than the one back in England, at the end of the table, his majesty sat, beside him, was an empty seat, he was staring at me all the time, Niall placed his hands on my back, and encouraged me, to walk further, until we reached that empty seat next to him, the whole room, was staring at me, so I just looked down, I always hated attention, and seriously, this one is from vampires, as we reached there, his majesty stood up, and took my hand in his, and kissed it, than helped me sit on the chair, and he sat himself.

After awhile some maids, came in, with food in there hands, and placed them infront of us, Niall was seated next to me, and the seat next to him, sat a handsome man, with black hair, and caramel eyes, beside him was Perrie, so I think that's her boyfriend, I didn't look who's beside her, I looked infront of me, and found a girl, glaring at me, so I just looked down, every one started eating except me, I wasn't hungry and I have lost my appetite, since I came here, "aren't you gonna eat?" His majesty asked, looking at me," um uh, no I'm not hungry" I answered looking down, "yeah, you should seriously loose some weigh, fat ass" the girl infront of me said, making me look at her, then I looked down again, now I'm seriously self conscious about my body, "Jess, you have no right to talk to her like this!" His majesty boomed "she's skinny, and has an amazing body, you're the one who should go on a diet, your boobs aren't fitting in the corset" he said, with a smirk, making Jess gasp, and leave the room, I looked down, and smiled, I should thank him, when I looked up, he was already staring at me, I smiled and said "thank you" he returned the gesture "no problem princess, but for my sake. Can you at least eat something?" He asked, "I-I don't know" I looked down, he stood up, and came and whispered in my ears "go to your room, I'll come to you in awhile" he said in a raspy voice, I nodded and stood from my place and left the room.

_______________

Da dah :)