Chapter 6

B̺͆E̺͆T̺͆H̺͆A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆

I get in Harry's car and he drives us to school. He gets out of the car and a group of girls start squealing. I roll my eyes as Harry opens the door for me, jaws dropping as I get out.

"Harry and the newbie? Well that's unexpected!" Said a boy as Harry intertwines his hand with mine.

"Shut up." He snaps and locks his car.

"Hey Harry!" Vanessa says, applying another later of lipstick.

"Uh, hey." He says giving her a small smile.

"I'm with Louis now I bet you're now sad that I'm taken, don't worry you can take me anytime." She says as she flips her hair.

Oh I don't hate her, I just think she's Satan's daughter and I dislike her a lot. I more than hate her.

"No it's ok actually I got Bethany." He says smiling down at me.

Vanessa huffs and leaves.

***

"Okay class you have this entire period to work on your project." The teacher says as we enter.

The teacher leaves the room and Harry lifts up my chin and gives me a quick, gentle kiss.

"Mate what?" I hear someone say.

We turn around to see Louis.

"You said you weren't together." He says narrowing his eyes.

"Sorry for lying, I am with her I was just too coward to admit it." Harry explains.

"You should've gone for a cheerleader." He says as he sets his backpack down at a desk.

"Bethany is perfect I don't need a cheerleader." Harry says making me do a snoopy dance in my mind.

I'm so happy. I'm so happy. I'm so happy.

Harry leads me to the open space at the back of the room where people are already starting their projects.

"What place would you like to make?" I ask him.

"I would like Venice, it reminds me of you." He says with a smile.

I blush and grab the materials, setting them down on the floor.

"Harry are you serious? Pairing up with Mother Teresa?" Says Zayn laughing.

"Yes." Harry says kissing my cheek.

"Wait you're a thing?" Zayn says wide eyed.

"Yea they are." Louis says.

"Get over it." He adds and they start their project.

We start working on the project but once we are in the middle of class, my heart couldn't sink more. He's loosing his friends, because of me. I sigh and Harry looks up to me.

"Beth what's wrong?" He asks.

"Nothing it's fine." I say, giving him my best smile but failing miserably.

"You can tell me." He says, his eyes full of concern.

I look down at my hands, a small sob escaping my lips.

"Bethany baby what's wrong tell me, please." Harry begs grabbing my hand gently.

"I don't want you to loose your friends because of me. They are right I'm the newbie Mother Teresa maybe you need someone better, someone who can play well sports, someone who is not nerdy, someone who is actually beautiful." I say, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Don't think that Beth. In my eyes you are perfect. I don't give a flying duck if you're bad at sports. You are good at many other things, besides, I can teach you some sports. You are beautiful and intelligent. You are not a nerd you are not a nerdy, newbie Mother Teresa, and you are more than beautiful, you are perfect. You are amazing and I don't deserve you, I love you and that won't change, and if I loose my friends then they aren't real friends." He says, rubbing my hand with his thumb.

I sniff and he gives me a small smile, wiping my tears away with my thumb.

"I love you and all your little things."

I smile a little making him smile.

"Today you're coming over right?"

"Yea." I say wiping my tears away.

"I bet I'm a mess right now." I say, a small laugh escaping my lips.

"No, you're perfect." He says kissing my hand.

***

Harry parks his car in front of a beautiful, modern house. It's pretty huge. We enter and suddenly a young woman hugs me.

"Hello dear! I'm Harry's aunt Margaret. I'm so happy to meet you Harry doesn't stop blabbering about you." She says making Harry turn red and making me giggle.

"So we will go work on our project.." Harry says leading me up the spiraled staircase.

"Sorry about that." Harry says, turning red.

"It's ok." I say giggling, I suddenly put my hand over my mouth.. I hate my giggle.

"It's ok your giggle is cute." He says smirking.

I blush and push a strand of hair behind my ear. I'm pretty anxious I've never been at his place before.

Harry opens the door and a room in black is revealed, posters of many bands I've never heard of. This room is dark but Harry is sweet.

"Thankfully they cleaned it, it was a mess this morning." He says chuckling softly.

I smile and put the project on the floor and we start working on it. I check the paper with stuff that should be included in the model. I look at the small words at the bottom.

*The winning model will get a ticket to that place!*

I squeal making Harry give me a weird look.

"Well Beth are you half mouse?" He says laughing.

I roll my eyes and show him the paper, he reads it and his eyes widen.

"We have to win then." He says.

We work on almost the whole project. The Venice canal and the piled buildings. The kayaks decorating the canal. I miss Venice so much. I smile as we store the project in an empty cabinet.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Harry asks as we take a seat at his bed.

"Sure." I say with a smile.

We lay on his bed and he turns the TV on. He puts on 'A Walk to Remember'. He puts an arm around my shoulder and I scoot closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

This is perfect. This moment I will cherish it forever.