Chapter 26

B̺͆E̺͆T̺͆H̺͆A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆

I smooth out my wedding dress and smile at my reflection in the mirror. I take a deep breath as Ella gives me a reassuring smile.

"Mommy!" Zoey screams as she runs towards me.

"Hey!" I say and pick her up.

She looks so cute in that little dress.

"You look super pwetty!" She says as she smooths my hair.

"Thank you sweetie." I say as I kiss her forehead.

"She's so beautiful for being a two year old." Ella says making me laugh.

***

H̺͆A̺͆R̺͆R̺͆Y̺͆

"Daddy!" Zoey says as she runs up to me.

"Hey baby." I say as I pick her up.

"You look pwetty like mommy."

"You look beautiful too princess." I say as I kiss her cheek.

She giggles as I tickle her. Today I'm finally getting married to the love of my life.

"I love you daddy." She says as she hugs me.

"I love you too, so much." I say as I kiss her head and tuck a strand of her brown hair behind her small ear.

She has beautiful wavy brown hair and green eyes. She's very bubbly and happy most of the time like Beth. I put her down and she runs to my mum who's sitting in the front. She gives me a reassuring smile as she picks up Zoey. I look forward and sigh. Finally the doors open revealing Bethany in her beautiful wedding dress.

***

B̺͆E̺͆T̺͆H̺͆A̺͆N̺͆Y̺͆

I walk down the aisle, all eyes on me. I look over to see Avery and Ella smiling. Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn were next to them. I smile and look to see Harry. He's super handsome in that tux of his. He gives me a small smile and I look behind me to see Zoella throwing petals making people 'awe'. I stand next to Harry and smile.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony."

"Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you."

"With that being said, Harold Edward Styles, do you take Bethany Rossetti to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Harry says making me smile.

"Bethany Rossetti, do you take Harold Edward Styles to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"The rings." The preacher says.

Harry grabs the ring and puts it in my finger as I do the same with his.

"Now by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Harry smirks at me and I roll my eyes and smile. He leans in and kisses me passionately as everyone cheers around us. Then Harry whispers in my ear that phrase that is tattooed on his arm and makes my heart melt:

"My love for you couldn't grow more."

THE END

•••

Author's Note

Hey! Thank you so so much for reading! HOLD UP. Just because it says the end doesn't mean I won't make bonus chapters! I'm gonna make a few chapters of Zoella at the age of 14. Hope you liked this book as much as I liked writing it! <3

xoxo

Grace