Six

Liam and Scott ran between the walls as they had finished with the plan they had set up. Deucalion was always on their side and was tricking Theo to thinking he wanted Scott dead.

Then Argent set his dad up. Making him think that he was just going to take another innocents life, rather then trying to save Masons. But when Gerard found out Argent was working with Scott, it lead them to holding guns up to each other's face. Threatening to shoot.

"Scott, I'll do it" Liam's voice was quiet as he looked down at what Scott held, the cane that hid a blade inside known to be able to kill the beast from the legend. "Liam"

"It should be me...if you get me close enough, I'll do it" He went to grab the cane, but Scott switched it to his other hand. Liam looked up at him as he shook his head "We're not killing your best friend"

"That belongs to me" A cold voice spoke out, catching the attention of the two wolves. They both turned to face Sebastian, who was controlling the beast and using Mason for it.

"It's a family heirloom. I'd like it back, please." He strangely asked though his jaw was tense. "It's all yours...just give us Mason" Scott demanded "Unfortunately I would not know where to begin and while I've benefited from his memories, I don't have much use for an alter ego"

Scott looked at Liam who nodded as they looked back "You want it?" he lifted the cane towards his face, showing that he and Liam have now fully wolfed out "Come and get it"

Scott threw the cane to the floor, as he and Liam began to battle the beast. They both knew they were weak against it, but they didn't hesitate to slow it down.

No matter how many times they were hit, they got back up. They charged forward together until the beast slammed its monster fists to the floor, sending a big energy wave towards them, throwing them into the wall and back to the ground as they whined.

The beast trudged over to Scott, grabbing him by his neck and lifting him into the air as he grabbed his arm and kicked his feet. "You're strong. There's no doubt in that. But neither of you fight with a killer instinct. Let me show you how to go for the throat."

***

"Thanks Deaton, getting those bullets out will probably help me heal a lot faster than I was" I smiled softly as I sat myself up, looking over at Malia and Stiles who stood both with their arms crossed

"My pleasure helping you Karley, now don't think about what happened or your wounds won't heal, especially that one on your stomach" he pointed to a patch where he had bandaged and I nodded.

"I get it, thanks" I smiled again, about to push herself off the table before I stopped, looking around before looking at them all again, feeling the turn of my eyes as Stiles stepped towards me.

"Karley?" He took another step as my face dropped slightly, my lips parting as I struggled to take in a deep breath.

I leaned my hand down against the table as I coughed a little and then some more as I continued to try and breath in.

"Karley?! what the hell is happening to her?!" Stiles panicked as he looked at Deaton, my hand gripping my throat as I began to choke on my own breath.

I leaned down more as I gripped onto the table with both of my hands, the purple glow of my eyes bouncing back off the table and when I blinked it all went black.

"You're strong. There's no doubt in that. But neither of you fight with a killer instinct. Let me show you how to go for the throat."

Cracks from Scott's neck could be heard as Liam crawled around, trying to help his friend.