Chapter 34

Chelsea POV

We are home. Back to hell! I cant believe what my parents did, now I never get to see Lauren, which has started to tear us apart. I'm to scared to tell them about the engagement, I'll wait until they are in a really good mood. I put my rusty key into the door lock and twist it, slowly opening the door. I pull my luggage in and shout "MUM, DAD! I'M HOME!" They both come running to the door giving me huge hugs.

"Darling, we missed you! Do you want a cup of tea? Coffee?" My mum said repeatedly kissing my forehead, I forgot how British my parents sound... Maybe this is the right time to tell them, they seem so happy, so... different?

~5 mins later~

I placed my bags in the living room and took a seat on the big beige sofa; resting my legs on top of the coffee table. This is it, the time. I cant hold it in any longer.

"Mum... dad." I said

"Yes sweetie" my dad said putting his newspaper down.

"Well, you know Charlie?" I said as they nodded.

"Urm... We are deeply in love, and have been for 2 years! I know we are only 17 but... we are engaged!" I said rushing the last part.

My parents looked shocked, like they didn't quite know what to say.

"Please don't be mad!" I said getting up and walking over to give them a hug.

"MAD? NO!!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" My mum said picking me up and spinning me around.

"y...you are?" I said almost in tears, I couldn't believe they were fine with it, I need to call Charlie NOW!

~phone call~

Ch: Chelsea C: Charlie

C: babe? Are you alright?

Ch: CHARLIE OMG!!!

C: WHAT IS IT? IS EVERYTHING OK??

Ch: I spoke to my parents...

C: Oh no... what did they say?

Ch: THEY ARE FINE WITH IT! THEY SAID THEY ARE HAPPY FOR US!

C: OMG!! THAT'S AMAZING!!

We were practically screaming down the phone now. Its only been a couple hours, but it feels like forever since I've seen them. I miss the gang so much..

Short chapter! Tired :( Guys, I have decided to announce the new character NEXT chapter, so you still have time to enter, just comment the:

Name:

Age:

is she mean or kind:

does she get along with the gang:

any other information:

Love you guys ♥ Goal: 40k by Monday :) WE CAN DO IT! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, RANDOM STRANGERS ON THE STREET,NEIGHBOURS, GRANDPARENTS, NEIGHBOURS DOG! I DON'T KNOW TELL EVERYONE XD LOVE YOUUU XXXXX