You look you've been for breakfast at the heartbreak hotel

Guys I've finally updated!! I'm so so sorry it's taken me so long. I've had zero motivation to write recently. But the story is now little over a year old :D anyway I hope you enjoy :)

I paced up and down my room. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Until my feet went numb. My head ached from sobbing. My cheeks had trails of tears that stained my face. "Idiot. Idiot. Idiot." I repeated over and over to myself. "How could I have been so stupid? To risk all that I had with Alex for Matt." I flopped onto the bed. My body wracked with dry heaves as I couldn't cry anymore. My tear ducts were empty. "You're so fucking stupid Lucy." I screamed and punched my fist against the wall. "Fuck." I shouted. That wasn't a good idea.
My knuckles were red and swollen, small cuts formed across them. I jumped as I heard a knock at the door, finally they were here.
"Thank you" I sobbed, wrapping my arms around their neck.
"It's alright. I know what's happened. Alex called me and he's pretty pissed at both of you"
"I know. I don't blame him" I replied, my head hung low and I looked at my hands, twiddling my thumbs nervously.
"Lucy you need to go see Alex", Miles muttered, "you need to explain and apologise in person."
"I know, I know" I nodded in agreement with him. So I got up and made my way for the door.
"Please don't break his heart anymore" Miles looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

I paced the streets, pulling my leather jacket closer to my freezing cold body, my body was wracked with shivers in the moody weather. It matched my mood perfectly. The dark sky was filled with formidable looking clouds that looked ready to burst.

ALEX's POV

"She's on her way over" Miles text me. Fuck. I don't want to see her. But I do want to see her. Why are my feelings so contradicting? My hair was ruffled and my breathing was heavy. Probably from the constant pacing in anger and punching the wall repeatedly. I ran my hand through my hair again. Fuck. Why did he send her over here? There was no reason to. She'd made her choice. She'd chosen Matt over me. There was nothing more to it. She'd taken my heart, ripped it into shreds in front of me and stomped it into the ground.
But I still love her.