505 - part 1

6 months later ...

"shut up Alex" I laughed and punched him in the arm. "ooh make me" he smirked. "it's too early for this" I sighed and lent my head on his shoulder. it was 6am and we were on the coach heading for Belgium for the history trip. "get some sleep love" he cooed and put his arm around me. "mhmm" I replied and drifted off to sleep.

"babe time to wake up" I heard a thick Sheffield accent say. "what?" I grumbled and heard a distinct laugh. "oh fuck of al" I moaned and went to go back to sleep. "get up we're at the hotel" he laughed. "urgg fine" I said and sat up. Alex was still laughing "what?" I said and punched him in the arm. "ooh fiesty," he smirked "you're face and hair is hilarious"

"I couldn't care less right now" I grumbled and made my way off the coach to get my suitcase. I stepped off, rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms out. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Al what do you want?" I sighed relaxing into his hold. "nothing" I could feel him smirking behind me. I pulled away and grabbed my suitcase from the open part of the coach. "I wonder who we're in a room with?" Emily asked and we made our way to the doors of the hotel. "hopefully we're all together," I answered "cause we put each other on the list" I heard Jemma, Kerrys and Terri talking behind me. "guys we've seen the list and we're together!" Jemma squealed. "that's good" I nodded and started up the stairs.

"right guys I need to see all the girls on the right hand side and the all the guys on the left. okay?" we heard miss shout. "in room 505 we have Emily, Lucy, Kerrys, Jemma, Rebecca and Terri. here are your keys" she said handing Terri the keys. "in room 504 we have Alex, Jamie, Nick, Miles, Will and Matt" she told the boys. I could imagine Alex being happy and also pissed off with who had been put in a room with. "I call dibs on a single bed!" I shouted and I ran and jumped on one of the two non bunk beds. "no fair" I heard Jemma moan as Kerrys claimed the second one. "sorry guys" I shrugged and got clothes out to get changed into for dinner.

ALEXS POV :

"in room 504 we have Alex, Jamie, Nick, Miles, Will and Matt" I heard miss shout from the middle of the two halls. I groaned internally at the thought of sharing a room with Matt but was happy that I had the rest of the boys with me. I followed them into the room to see Nick and Jamie stuffing their faces with food. "seriously guys?" I groaned. "what?" Jamie shrugged with a mouth full of food. I shook my head and dumped my bag on the bed. I layed down and looked up at the ceiling. it was white with a pattern on it. nothing fancy. from next door i could hear the girls screaming about something. "eww" i heard one them scream. i banged on the wall. "guys shut up. seriously" i shouted. "ooh make me Turner" i heard Lucy reply. i could just imagine her with her hands on hims hips. "don't make me come in there" i laughed, "or what?" she replied. probably smirking. fuck it i thought to myself and got up, heading for the door. i banged twice on the door. "what do you want" Lucy smirked at me. i didn't say anything. just kissed her. hard. i held her face in my hands and started to make their through her hair. "ooooo" i heard someone coo from behind. i groaned internally and pulled away from Lucy. her hair messed up. wow she was beautiful. "now seriously please shut up" i winked and walked back to my room. "alright mate?" Miles asked, standing with just a towel around his waist and drying his hair. "yeah, tired though" i yawned, stretching my arms above my head. I pulled my phone out my pocket to check the time. my locksreen a picture of me and Lucy. it was 6pm already. "dinner soon" I thought, my stomach grumbled at the thought of food. half an hour passed and their was a loud knock at our door. "everyone downstairs" miss called. I internally groaned at the thought of having to move. i heaved myself off the bed and made my way for the door behind Miles. "you alright love?" i smirked at Lucy who had just got back from the showers down the hall and was in a towel. she pulled the towel tighter round her body. "Yeah" she giggled a blushed. She was so cute when she laughed. "I'll see you at dinner" I winked and walked off downstairs.

LUCYS POV :

I walked off and turned the key in the lock. The towel around my body clung tightly, and the one in my hair tied up like a turban. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table and checked it for any messages. Just one from my mum about having a good time and that was it. I sighed and laid back on the bed. "I need to get dressed" I thought and heaved my body up, going to plug my hair dryer in. I hummed one of the tracks that the boys had made and ruffled my hair to get it to dry faster. half an hour later I was finally ready to go downstairs. I opened the door and walked straight into someone. "Oh shit sorry" I mumbled, and looked up, "its alright love" Matt smiled down at me. "Urmm I need to go" I panicked and went to walk off. "Lucy I'm sorry" he called down the hall. I kept walking. I could feel the tears starting to sting my eyes. "Don't cry" I thought "do not cry." I wiped my eyes and opened the door to the hall. "Hello gorgeous" Alex smiled in my direction and signalled to the seat next to him. He was so adorable I couldn't help but smile. he kissed my cheek as I sat down. "How're you?" he smiled, sliding his arm around my waist, "I'm good" I smiled and lent on his shoulder. "Is someone tired?" he laughed and bopped my nose. I giggled and sat up properly. "When are we eating miss?" Jemma whined from across the table. "Soon" she replied and went off.