7

Erin dangled her legs from the hospital bed. Today, was her first ultrasound. "You're due on May 16th," the ultrasound doctor said. Ashton smiled and held her hand- tighter. "Also, you have the option to find the gender, now."

Erin looked at Ashton, "I'm fine with knowing, today. I just don't like surprises."

"Yeah, you can tell her," Ashton smiled. The doctor quickly wrote down the gender on a post- it note- he passed the bright yellow note to her. She looked down at the note and smiled.

~

Erin, Kylee, and Michael sat around the restaurant table. "Rinny, we suspected that you were pregnant," Kylee smiled.

"Is it a boy or girl?" Michael asked.

Erin smiled and said, "girl."

"OH MY GOD, NAME HER KYLEE!" Kylee yelled- gaining everyone's attention in the restaurant.

"Ky, stop," Michael said.

"Can't I be happy for my best friend?" She asked. Erin smiled- really big. She didn't expect her friends to be supportive of her- better yet Ashton.

Erin drank some of her Dr. Pepper and said, "yes Michael, she can. And, by being happy for me- I expect you planning the baby shower."

"You, bet your sorry ass that I am," Kylee said.

"Here's your chips," the waiter said placing the chips & salsa in the middle of them. Erin pulled the chips closer to her, she started dipping all of her chips into the salsa.

"Do I get any?" Michael whined.

"Michael, just let her have it," Kylee said. Michael gave her some puppy eyes. "In, can you give him a chip- or five?"

Erin handed him two chips, "okay."

"Anyways, what's her name?" Kylee asked. "Oh and, do you have the living arrangements?"

"Hey," Michael said in hurt- knowing that Kylee asked if his roommate would move out. "Do I ask if Emily moves out?"

"I'm talking about the baby," she said.

"I have like a name in mind, but I'll let Ashton pick the middle name. And, I think that she'll live with me, I don't know if Michael would want Ashton's newborn distracting him from his intense game of Call of Duty," Erin said.

"Yeah, I think it's best if she lived with you," Michael said.

"But really, what's the name?" Kylee asked.

"Braelyn or maybe Quinn," Erin said.

"Pretty," Kylee said and kissed Michael's cheek.

LOL THIS IS GON' GO FAST FOR A REASON. LIKE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FIT 9 MONTHS IN 20 CHAPTERS, HMMMMM??? LOL I WROTE LIKE THE FIRST PARAGRAPH WHILE HELPING MY BROTHER MOVE IN AT UNIVERSITY.