Chapter Five - "It's Gotta Be You"

*CHAPTER FIVE*

"Mmm.. That was amazing!" I happily sing out, "I've never been to Nandos!"

Niall's jaw drops, "You've.. Ne.. Never been to Nandos?!"

I let out a cheery laugh, "Nope, never! But now I see why you love it so much!" I quiet myself, studying his now smiling face. His beauty just captivates me. "Ya know Niall, you really are a sweet guy, I'm really starting to understand why everyone loves you.." I stop myself, realizing I may have gone to far and creeped him out.

"Aww thank you Nev." He says putting his hand over mine. Nev. He called me Nev, and he's resting his hand over mine! Seems like my day is starting to turn around for the better! His smile now turns a little more serious, "But ya know Nev, you're also a very sweet girl. And if I might say, you're quite beautiful." He admits, flashing that amazing smile straight at me.

I almost immediately feel the heat rising in my cheeks. Oh great, Niall's making me blush! "You really think so?" I ask with a flattered but embarrassed look.

"Of course!" He assures me, patting my hand, "I've actually really grown to like you Neveah. You're funny, charming, talented, just everything about you is great." His blue eyes lock on to mine. Gosh, they're beyond beautiful. They seem to just stare into your soul, but in all the right ways.

His voice snaps me out of my trance, "So Nev, you haven't gotten anywhere to stay have you?"

Oh god, my terrific night with Niall completely made me forget about my main problem, "Uhm, ya I guess not." I say with a frown.

He tilts my chin up to meet him, "Well ya know, I have another idea, if you wanna hear it." He says with a smirk.

"Oh of course, tell me!" I say hopefully.

"Well I have a few more nights left in London and I was thinking that maybe you could stay with me in my hotel room, ya know, until you find your way."

My lips form a giant smile, "Oh thank you so much Niall! You're the best!" And without even thinking, I stand up and give him a huge hug and kiss him on the cheek. My face goes blank. I step back, shocked, realizing what I just did, but when I look at Niall, he's simply smiling and blushing. Oh, what a cutie.

"So uh, we best be on our way!" He says, grabbing my hand. We quickly pay the bill and head out to the limo.

------------

I look around, stepping out of the limo, "Wow Niall, this is a ginormous hotel!"

He giggles, "Well you get what you pay for I guess, and this sure cost a lot!"

He guides me through the lobby, up the elevator and into his suite. I let out a gasp, it's huge.

"Nice huh?" He says throwing his hoodie onto a nearby chair.

"No doubt." I say, slipping off my converse high tops.

"Nice laces." He says with smile, pointing to my bright pink shoelaces.

"What? So I like to personalize my converse! I'm a quirky girl." I reply laughing, throwing my sweater at him. He catches it and gently sets it beside his.

"So pajamas." He says, clapping his hands together, "Did you just wanna wear one of my sweatshirts?" He suggests, holding up a big purple shirt.

"Sure, that would be great, thanks." I reply as he tosses it to me. "So uh, I'll just go change in the bathroom I guess." I make my way to the restroom and lock the door. I hold my face in my hands, elbows resting on the countertop. I take a look at myself in the mirror. Wow, what a day. I get up and start changing. Hmm, maybe I should keep my shorts on, I think with a giggle. Looking at myself in the mirror once more, I hug myself, taking in the sweet scent of Niall's shirt. It smells just like him; heavenly. I collect my clothes and exit the bathroom.

"So since there's only one bed, we might as well sleep together." He says to me, falling on the king size bed.

I sure didn't expect that. Usually the guy is all like Oh you take the bed I'll take the couch, but come on, it's not like I'm gonna say no to sleeping with Niall Horan. "Alrighty then." I reply, falling right beside him.

He pulls the covers back and hops inside. "Oh, and by the way Nev," he says, looking me over, "You look really cute in those pj's." He winks at me and once again I turn deep red. He giggles at my embarrassement and turns off the lamp. We both fall asleep with smiles on our faces.