Guest Time!- Master Pain

Ayy! I'm back, fools! And here's my first ever guest- the Almighty Master Pain!

Master Pain,"Hey, whassup. Penelope here."

"So Master Pain, what do you think about my sub-career?"

Master Pain,"Sub-career? THIS is your sub-career?!?"

Uh oh.

Master Pain,"Nah, I'm just kiddin'! I like it, to be honest. I just love being in the spotlight!"

Phew!

Master Pain,"So, what're we gonna talk about today?"

"So, Master Pain, what's the main reason you wanna become a Doom Lord? Tell us a little about your backstory, or some sort."

Master Pain,"Ah, well... It all started when I was a little kid. I was a very obedient child and my parents love me dearly. We didn't start off evil, though. We're among the kindest people of Frown Town."

"Aww, okay... Then, what made you evil?"

Master Pain,"Well, one day, I accidentally pushed a little kid down a drain. He cried like mad. I was horrified at first, but I dared not tell anybody about this. And this is the moment I realised, that torturing others is so much fun- when others didn't get to know about what you've done- especially when you're among the kindest people that ever existed! I took advantage of that!"

"Oh cool! Did your parents find out about it?"

Master Pain,"Never, not even once! They're still goody-goody-do-gooders though. I mean- who would believe that the child of a do-gooder would cause so much pain and mayhem, am I right, Frowny?"

"Yeah, indeed you are! And then you decided to join the Doom Lords?"

Master Pain,"Yup! And I'm proud of it!"

"Great! Hmm... How about... telling us about your relationship with Master Fear."

Master Pain,"Aww~ Fergus darling? Man, he's a total babe~ Once we went to a party together, and he paid everything for me! I haven't thanked him enough!"

"That's sweet! So, how'd you two meet? And how'd you two end up together?"

Master Pain,"Well, it all started when Fergus joined the Doom Lords. He was after me, and he's dang cute! He was just so blushy the moment he saw me! And I absolutely love it!"

"Aww~"

Master Pain,"I know, right? I knew about his feelings for me, and I actually liked him back. I kept tutoring him and he's a great student! He's a good listener as well! We get along very very well. He eventually shared the same rank with me, and even confessed his feelings to me! You could imagine how thrilled I was- and I still am!"

"Geez, that's lucky of you, Master Pain. I wish I was that brave to confess to Uni..."

Master Pain,"What?"

"OH, IT'S NOTHING, REALLY! I said I wish I was that brave enough to do such a courageous act like Master Fear."

Master Pain,"I see. Hope you get a girl someday, Frowny! You have my support!"

"Geez, thanks, Master Pain, you're the best sister figure I could ever have..."

Master Pain,"Aww, thanks, Frowny! That's sweet! Well, you don't have to be so formal every time- call me Penny, everyone does!"

"Okay then, Penny. Well that's all for today's very first guest time! See y'all in my next blog post!"

Master Pain,"Bye, bingleberry darlings!"